“We'll be recommending”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wimberley
Cypress Creek Cottages
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Wimberley
Reviewed 31 July 2012

It's so nice to actually talk to someone when you are making your reservations. I called with a question and talked to Albert, who took notes (that it was my husband's birthday) and that we would be seeking solitude, so he recommended Cabin #1, which was nice and quiet and private. There was a bottle of wine and snacks with a birthday card, too! Everything was in great condition and I liked the special touches of the great quality sheets and towels, and even the shampoo and bath soaps. We didn't need to bring coffee or creamer (the good, refrigerated kind!) either. I'll sum it up by saying that we hope to be back someday soon.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 31 July 2012

Great place to stay for my family (2 adults with 2 children ages 8 and 3)...very comfortable accomodations with king sized bed AND hide away sofa-bed. The space was plentiful and the kitchenette had plenty to prepare meals such as breakfast for ourselves. The deck was also beautiful: allowing to sit out and congregate (whether at the outdoor table + seating or in the hot tub :)

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2012

The cabins are nicely decorated and feel so homey and inviting. We were welcomed by a basket with bottled water, cookies and popcorn and a card welcoming us. We had no issues at all with any appliances, bed (which was the most comfortable we ave slept on) or furnishings. We were thanked with a small gift when we left.

Room Tip: The cabins are well represented on the website. All have creek access but several overlook e creek...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2012

I loved staying here...definitely have a return trip planned soon! The cottage was lovely and I enjoyed the personal touches of the welcome card and cookies!! The cottage was extremely clean and beautifully decorated. The hottub was great and I used it daily. Best part of the trip was not hearing another soul - I went needing peace and quiet and that was exactly what I got! Wimberely was a fabulous little town that I'll explore again. Will definitely return!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I just returned home from spending two relaxing days at Cypress Creek Cottages. The atmosphere is very quaint and charming.I was traveling with my two dogs and the set up was perfect. The cottage was very clean and decorated beautifully. The bed was extremely comfortable. I did not use the hot tub although it would have been fun if I had someone with me. I would definately recommend this place for a romantic getaway or a place to relax by yourself. I will be back again!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wimberley
20.5 km away
3.1 km away
7A Resort
7A Resort
#1 of 7 in Wimberley

Been to Cypress Creek Cottages? Share your experiences!