The Lodge at Cypress Falls(Wimberley)(Great Value!)
US$131
Mountain View Lodge(Wimberley)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$75
US$65
US$164
  • Pool
Outpost Motel(Dripping Springs)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$79
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdog parkhot tubget awaymy husband and iorange cottagefull kitchendog bedneeded anythingscreened in porchcharcoal grillbottle of winefamily reunionclose to towncan't wait to go backhill countryfire pitlove this place
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Great place to stay for my family (2 adults with 2 children ages 8 and 3)...very comfortable accomodations with king sized bed AND hide away sofa-bed. The space was plentiful and the kitchenette had plenty to prepare meals such as breakfast for ourselves. The deck was also beautiful: allowing to sit out and congregate (whether at the outdoor table + seating or in the hot tub :)

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2012

The cabins are nicely decorated and feel so homey and inviting. We were welcomed by a basket with bottled water, cookies and popcorn and a card welcoming us. We had no issues at all with any appliances, bed (which was the most comfortable we ave slept on) or furnishings. We were thanked with a small gift when we left.

Room Tip: The cabins are well represented on the website. All have creek access but several overlook e creek which is beautiful and peaceful
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2012

I loved staying here...definitely have a return trip planned soon! The cottage was lovely and I enjoyed the personal touches of the welcome card and cookies!! The cottage was extremely clean and beautifully decorated. The hottub was great and I used it daily. Best part of the trip was not hearing another soul - I went needing peace and quiet and that was exactly what I got! Wimberely was a fabulous little town that I'll explore again. Will definitely return!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I just returned home from spending two relaxing days at Cypress Creek Cottages. The atmosphere is very quaint and charming.I was traveling with my two dogs and the set up was perfect. The cottage was very clean and decorated beautifully. The bed was extremely comfortable. I did not use the hot tub although it would have been fun if I had someone with me. I would definately recommend this place for a romantic getaway or a place to relax by yourself. I will be back again!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2012

This was our second time to stay here and this will be our "go to" place for Wimberley. The cottages are clean, comfortable and beautifully decorated. We stayed in the purple cabin, 1 1/2 story. There is a bedroom loft upstairs with two twin beds... the kids loved having their own room. The master has storage for our belongings, a TV, and the bed was oh so comfortable, I also felt at home with the large bathroom and kitchen.

We brought our little dog this time and she was welcomed with a doggie gift assortment of treats, toy, bed and bowls for her stay. That was such a sweet special touch to our stay. We "people" also received a gift basket with some bottle water, microwave popcorn, and a snack. Unexpected and nice.

The location is ideal. We rested under all the Wimberley trees and saw deer frequently on the property. We grilled on the patio with the provided electric grill. There is also a charcoal grill off the porch.

There is a creek on the property with rippling cool water. So peaceful and serene. Wishing I was still there.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family