All reviewsheart shaped tubwhite willowwine toureach morningchocolate covered strawberriesfarm animalsmy husband and ifresh fruitcupcakesboth morningshill countrytwo night stayhot tubhomemade breakfastchilled wineconfirmation emailpicnic basket
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Stayed for 3 days, 2 nights. The little wooden houses are wonderful. There is a refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee pot, dishes, cups, silverware, etc. included in each room. The soap, shampoo and conditioner they use comes out of a dispenser that is in the shower stall. The soap smells amazing and feels great on your skin. I was celebrating an anniversary, so when we arrived -- we found 2 carafes full of sangria and 2 glasses with a mix of dark chocolate candies in them. On the 2nd day we were there - we had just gotten back from a wine tasting tour and found a tray filled with desserts, flowers, roses, etc and a bottle of Sparkling Red Wine made by Cupcake and a cute sign that read, "Happy Anniversary". It was the perfect touch. They also have a lovely swimming pool and hot tub that we enjoyed immensely. The bed we slept on was a queen; a tiny bit small if you are 6'4"- your feet might go to the edge; but was very comfortable and had lots of support. Every morning they would bring you breakfast around 9:30. It was delightful. scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, fruit, muffins or croissants and freshly squeezed orange juice. It was all delicious. They left coffee in the kitchen so you could make your own coffee in the morning. It tasted good and strong. Also, the peace and quiet is a refreshing change. You are really out in the middle of nowhere surrounded by lots of trees and rolling hills. The woodsy smells are fantastic.

Room Tip: 3 different types of rooms. We had a standard, it was fine. Most expensive room has a Jacuzzi, king-size bed, another sitting room.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I booked our trip a couple of weeks prior to Harvey hitting Texas. I had to reschedule due to the hurricane and they were very accommodating, especially since it was Labor weekend. Love the place!!!!! Very serene and relaxing! We stayed in Moo La La! Especially loved the rescued farm animals. The freshly made breakfast brought to your door was a treat! Enjoyed the private hot tub every evening! The only down fall to me is the A/C and air flow.

Room Tip: I wanted to get away from everything, so I didn't even wanted to see if there was internet provided or not!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Sherry E, Owner at Serenity Farmhouse Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

We were happy to work with you to get everthing rescheduled, Homeyra! We're delighted you had such a fantastic time staying with us, and that you enjoyed our breakfasts so much. We'll pass your feedback about the AC along to the team, as that's definitely an important part of any stay in Texas -- thanks for letting us know.

Hope to welcome you back in the future,
The Friendly Staff at Serenity Farmhouse Inn - A Bed & Breakfast Resort and Wedding Venue

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We arrived at 9:30 am in order to be there early for the 10:30 am Wine Tour pickup time. The staff was so gracious and welcoming. They informed us that the White Buffalo Bungalow was ready and we would be able to get settled in before leaving for the wine tour.
White Buffalo Bungalow was just breath taking from the private drive to the private jacuzzi. The room has a full kitchen and had a bottle of welcome sangria to begin the pregaming before the wince tour. The shower was amazing and the soaps, shampoo/conditioner smelled so good!
This was a Wednesday so we were lucky to be on the wine tour with only one other couple. Jodi is such a pleasant and inviting soul. She got asked about each person’s preferences as to be able to personalize the tour and pick which wineries she decided to take us too. Jodi is so knowledgeable of the town and the wineries. The lunch she provides is just amazing.
The pool area is so nice and calming. Again it was the middle of the week and we had the pool to ourselves which was great.
Breakfast is brought to our room by about 9:45 each morning and was so good. (We were the last delivery.)
I was able to walk around the property 1 ½ times and get a mile in each morning.
If you are not wanting to leave the property stop by HEB and pick up food to prepare in the room.
This was such a wonderful experience I am already planning to go back next year.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Sherry E, Owner at Serenity Farmhouse Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

It was a pleasure to have you in, Sona! Thanks for coming out to see us, and we're glad you enjoyed staying with us so much. Whenever you need a relaxing getaway next year, we'd love to welcome you back.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I planned a surprise getaway for my husband to Serenity Farmhouse back in Jan. 2017. We throughly enjoyed our stay. We stayed in the cottage named Rosie's Retreat. I loved all the decor and the country feel of this establishment. We were warmly greeted and given the details of the property, town and things to do in the area. Upon arriving to our room were many surprises (I don't want to spoil the details--its a wonderful treat). I would love to visit again. Maybe in the peak season when all the wineries are in bloom.
We mainly spent the evening in the cottage after long days out. It was nice having a homemade breakfast delivered to your door each morning and the food was excellent. If you like B&B's I would highly recommend Serenity Farmhouse.

Stayed: January 2017
Sherry E, Owner at Serenity Farmhouse Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

It was a pleasure having both of you stay with us, Roxanne, and we're glad we could make your visit special. Thank you so much for the kind words, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I booked a 3 day 2 night weekday stay here for me and my husband. It was a getaway I planned for us to relax since my husband was on leave for a little while. We showed up during check in time and we're helped and assisted right away. We were shown around the grounds and gave a rundown of the things stated in our confirmation email such as breakfast times, check in, check out, rules. We were shown to our room which was the Rocky Creek Resort with a hot tub and given a tour and a chance to voice any concerns which there were none. Our room was very clean and stocked with towels and soap, my husband grabbed 2 extra from the office pool towels and it was enough to last us the stay. I also bought the lovers cruise package which included roses, chocolate covered strawberries, chocolates, with sangria and champagne chilled in the fridge. All this was available upon arrival. Since everything was perfect we were left alone to enjoy our stay and we did! We lounged and got in the hot tub which was very clean and spacious. Only I wish the hot tub was more private, but we enjoyed it anyways. Breakfast both mornings was so nice and fresh, very authentic and more then enough in portion for the both of us. I loved how you could open the blinds and enjoy the scenery or close them and be completely secluded with your own little place. The only regret I have is that I booked a wine tour for us one day and a dinner another. I wish we had more time in the room I loved it !!! We would definitely love to return again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Sherry E, Owner at Serenity Farmhouse Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

It's wonderful to hear how much you were pleased with your stay with us! It's always our goal to provide a comfortable, relaxing place for our guests to enjoy so that means a lot. We're highly focused on cleanliness as well, so we're glad you were pleased with the room and amenities. We sure would love to have you stay with us again very soon!

All the best,