“Friendly management, staff and clean rooms”

Travelodge Wichita Falls
Ranked #17 of 25 Hotels in Wichita Falls
Aurora, Colorado
“Friendly management, staff and clean rooms”
Reviewed 26 May 2011

They were very nice, we arrived earlier before check in time but the let us check into a room.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Odessa, Texas
Reviewed 24 May 2011

I stay here very frequently on business and it is a great place at a very reasonable price. Mr. "B", the manager is very friendly and is very accommodating. My room is always clean and the friendly service and management is a real plus.

Room Tip: Ask for upstairs on front of hotel.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
Nevada
Reviewed 5 May 2011

My background: I'm a middle-aged guy and travel about 6 months per year. I've stayed in countless motels and this one was a great value. The manager, Mr. B, was courteous and efficient and seemed genuinely concerned for our comfort. The non-smoking king room had NO smoke smell, which is almost unheard of in a non-smoking room. The bed seemed fairly new and was comfortable. The wifi was very fast. This is all good. The only downside, and it was a pretty big one, was the noise in rooms facing the freeway. We were upstairs and the traffic noise went all night. Had we a room in the back, I am certain that the noise would not have been a problem, but we were told that there were no non-smoking kings in back. So try to book a room in back or bring ear plugs. Otherwise, this was an excellent stay and in any case, I would recommend this motel to anyone.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
Plattsburgh, New York
Reviewed 26 March 2011

I loved that I had a fridge and a microwave in my room, I was staying for 9 nights so being able to make some of my own meals was a huge help financially. The staff was always very helpful and friendly. The continental breakfast was nice, the donuts were very yummy! The neighborhood isn't the nicest but it seems more old and deserted than dangerous. It was very close by to the Air Force Base and since I was there visiting my boyfriend who is in the AF it was nice to be able to hop on the highway and be there in no time! Definitely a great deal, and I would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
wftravelodge, Manager at Travelodge Wichita Falls, responded to this review, 2 April 2015
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are a little late but we are glad that you were able to enjoy your visit to Sheppard Air Force Base. We will definately share your comments with our associates and they will be delighted.
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Reviewed 27 December 2010

We stayed for 3 nights over the Thanksgiving weekend. Room was really clean and quite comfortable. Enjoyed having the small refrigerator and microwave. Very convenient to Sheppard AFB. Several of our favorite restaurants close by, and not far to the historic downtown area. Really enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay again!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
wftravelodge, Manager at Travelodge Wichita Falls, responded to this review, 25 June 2011
Thank you for your response. We hope to see you on your next visit to Wichita Falls.

Kindest Regards,