See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights during the thanksgiving weekend. The beds were decent, AC ran cold and shower water was hot. The in the wall bathtub was a nice addition to relax in between a busy couple of days. The rooms were mostly clean, and the environment seemed safe enough. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
abviwichitafalls, webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. I’m very glad that our hotel impressed you in so many ways. I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay.We’ll be here when you need us with another great stay that you’re sure to like again.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

This place is just nasty. Carpet looked like it hadn't even been vaccumed and the bed was very uncomfortable. I stayed here a month ago and was put upstairs in a room with loud people on each side of me. Couldn't get any sleep and had to get up early the following morning. I will not stay here again and definitely wouldn't recomment this place to anyone.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
abviwichitafallstx, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

The room was small with outdated furniture and carpet, but it appeared clean other than five 1/4" beetle type bugs dead behind the bathroom door. I guess the door never gets closed with the cleaning person in there, so they miss the bugs. Not a huge deal, but still kind of gross.

It is super basic, but it is quiet and gets the job done. The bed seems comfortable and the sheets are clean. WIFI is included but is pretty slow. I just wouldn't want to stay any longer than a quick overnight before getting back on the road.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Spoto P
abviwichitafallstx, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased you had a good experience with us although I regret that we couldn’t completely satisfy you because of some housekeeping issues and other problems. We take real pride in our hotel, and I apologize if we let you down in any ways. We want you to have the best possible experience here, and we’re working toward complete satisfaction of all guests.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend stopped at this place on a road trip and was very surprised to see the condition of this motel. Now I understand motels are not the best and I try not to complain. But this place was so bad we tried three different rooms before telling them we wanted a refund. The beds had brown, white and black stains. Depending on the room we tried. The walls, light plates and bathroom did not look like they get cleaned after after quest. There were crumbs in the sink, old chocolate balls on the floor and the heater was the most disgusting. If you do not believe me I have left some pictures.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michele P

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I’m terribly sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and in the overall experience we provide to guests. I sincerely apologize that we let you down and assure you that action is already being taken to make things better for the future. Your experience is not an indication of how we normally do business, and we’ll work to provide a more consistent experience in the future.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

The room was very clean and spacious for the price. The hotel staff was amazing! They worked with me knowing I would make it in after midnight. flat screen tv , micro/fridge in room internet works good I couldn't be happier and I will definitely use them again in the future.

Room tip: very nice Clean ,Stay Again
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Randy225

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments, Mr. Crums. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.