See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Our stay was centered on the Hotter n Hell Ride. Hotels are typically scarce at this time and good ones even more so. I was thrilled with the Staybridge. The hotel itself is set back from main thoroughfares and quiet. The staff was super friendly and engaging. The room was spaciousness and clean. Definitely stay again

2  Thank LeslieW222
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We were not able to check in early but we were allowed to put our bikes in the room anyway.
There were a few hiccups - the phone in the room didn't work and the A/C wasn't cooling.
The hotel management got the maintenance to switch out the A/C unit and it worked great. We had a lovely room, with a balcony overlooking the pool. The room was spacious and updated. It came with a kitchenette. Breakfast was also served in the morning. The location was a good central area with many restaurants close by.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephanie S
Reviewed 16 August 2018

I was here for a meeting this morning and was able to enjoy their excellent hot breakfast too. The meeting space is bright, roomy and accommodating. They had eggs, bacon, waffles, yogurt - even soy milk! Everyone at the meeting commented that the coffee was great (I agree)! The pool looked very inviting too. The staff was extremely friendly. I will be recommending this hotel!

Room tip: Meeting space is large and cozy
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

On our long move across country we stopped at the Staybridge suites because they are pet friendly and we have 2 dogs. We were able to park a 26’ Penske truck hauling a 6x12 trailer and a pickup pulling a car trailer. The suite had 2 queens and was very clean. Hotel staff is very friendly. Breakfast was great as far as hotel breakfasts go. Biscuits and gravy was great!! Would definitely return if we ever pass through again!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough about this hotel! My husband was working in Wichita Falls and the kids and I came to stay a few days. We were pleasantly surprised to find that everything is brand new! And I mean everything. The pool area is well kept and clean. They have grills you can use outside. The hotel was so quiet. From our room I never heard a single noise coming from outside of our room. Not even doors shutting. The free breakfast is great but I was really impressed with the fact that Mon-Wed nights they serve free dinner with free drinks, beer, wine, dessert. The employees were so hospitable. The washer and dryers are brand new as well. We will certainly be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family