All reviews courtyard by marriott front desk jack in the box great hotel free breakfast in town place to stay queen suite rooms are spacious road trip business trip up to date checking in stayed one night bistro lobby walmart
Reviewed 28 August 2018

If your family doesn't have enough room for Christmas guests, stay at the Courtyard! Conveniently located and easy to find your way around Wichita Falls. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. The hotel offers many amenities such as free continental breakfast and an exercise facility which was important to me.

Date of stay: December 2017
dRobison123, General Manager at Courtyard Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you for your kind review. I just want to let you know we do not have free continental breakfast that was something offered for hotter than hell 100. We do however offer our bistro with stay with breakfast rates and made to order food. We hope to see you in the future and thank you again for such a amazing review.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We stop here several times a year when traveling between Houston and the Panhandle. The staff is always helpful and kind and the hotel is always clean and consistent and seems to be fresh and updated. We especially like the comfortable beds. This hotel is our first choice in a town with limited quality hotels.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
dRobison123, General Manager at Courtyard Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Rockygil,

Thank you for your kind review we love to here to enjoy our hotel. Our goal is to keep our guest happy with a clean and fresh hotel and a friendly staff. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent staff! Front desk and bar area personnel are exceptional. Especially the late night peeps Sophia, Alicia (she needs to smile more lol) and James. Thanks for the memories. In an interesting city you helped make things much more hospitable.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

You would have thought Ian was the sole proprietor of this Marriott property. In truth, he was the Kate night front desk person who greeted the 3 multinational guest (all separate parties) in front of us with enthusiasm and greeted each one with the phrase “my friend”!! I am a platinum member of Marriott and have seen a lot of front desk personnel, but none exceed Ian’s service attitude. I hope Marriott takes note of his performance informing each guest of the dining and morning coffee options as well as specific amenities around the property. I only wish my son hasn’t attended Midwestern 13 years ago so I would have more excuses to return to this Marriott!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
dRobison123, General Manager at Courtyard Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Straogjtenup,

Thank you for your kind words Ian is a great asset to our hotel, Thank you for the kind words it's always nice to hear the good things about our staff and hotel, Thank you again.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Amazing staff. Great hotel. Centrally located in the heart of Wichita Falls. I would recommend this hotel for anyone wanting to stay in the Wichita Falls area. Also one of the cleanest rooms I have ever stayed in. I literally dropped my Subway wrap and picked it up and ate it off of the floor. lol. Don't judge me. They are that clean.

Room tip: It doesn't matter. They are all great.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
dRobison123, Manager at Courtyard Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. Our guest opinions always matter to us. We are glad your stay was enjoyable!