All reviews pioneer restaurant in town good nights sleep room was clean nice hotel fridge and microwave felt safe would stay here again waffles desk clerk staff was friendly great place to stay hot breakfast non smoking free breakfast parking lot bw
Reviewed 26 November 2017

If I could give this hotel lower than 1 star I would. The staff is really rude and the rooms are absolutely horrible. On one of our beds, it had dirty sheets with food crumbs, hair and pen scribble marks in the sheets. The sink stops up and the bathroom AND the vent went out in our bathroom. The room walls aren't very insulated and you can HEAR almost everything! You can hear people from other rooms, the staff vacuuming at 7:AM, and even the garbage truck outside. I am never staying at this hotel ever again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Robin D, General Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

I am so sorry your stay was this bad, and I never like to hear that the staff was rude to anyone. As for the housekeeping I will make sure to let the head housekeeper know about this situation and she can follow up with the person that cleaned your room, also the housekeepers are not working on the weekends until 8:30? Also I need to know the room you were in so I can report these things to our maintenance person to check the bathroom. I have asked the WF sanitation department to start coming so early to make the dump as it is so loud. If you would please email me your information I would like to make it right and help you out if and when you travel again to anywhere in the US. I am truly sorry about the bad stay and I do want to make it right! My email is Gmbestwesternplus@gmail.com or you can call the hotel and ask for me Robin Duran GM.
Thank you...

Reviewed 17 November 2017

This hotel in Wichita Falls, Texas is the best Best Western hotel in which I've ever stayed. The employees are extremely courteous, helpful and professional at all times. The rooms are very pleasant and comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay over-night in this area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Clean, Quiet, very friendly staff. No highway noise. Within 100 yards is the best BBQ in Texas, the best steak in Texas and also a fine restaurant for all types of food. A good long walk to a mall. Very nice suburban location.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Robin D, General Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you John, we do hope you will stay with us again when visiting Wichita Falls, TX. I do love our location, if you want to shop, dine or here to visit family we are centrally located and within 10 minutes to anywhere! Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

My wife and I stayed here one night to visit grandkids, this place is quite, relaxing and the staff is wonderful, the room was very clean, also the hall ways was clean also.
The black out curtains really work, so set the alarm (HAHA) or not.
The breakfast is great , waffles , toast, cereal, eggs, sausage, breakfast potato's
fruit and more so don't miss it.
The area is safe and close to most everything (see Eskimo Hut review) Target and other shopping is all walking distance, a liquor store is a 5 minute walk
(hint no DUI), restaurants and fast food all walking distance as well.

Stayed: October 2017
Robin D, General Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you we greatly appreciate the kind words and I will make sure to pass this on to the team members. I am glad you enjoyed the breakfast we have been working hard to make sure everyone has something they all like! Thank you again!!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Room was smelly and sticky!!!!! Was afraid to touch bathroom door after I realized how sticky it was. Could have possibly had smokers in this non-smoking room or was just very old. The staff was friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Robin D, General Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

I am sorry about the odor you experienced in your room, the bathroom doors have been sticky, they were recently painted and since that time they have remained that way. I have someone coming to strip and re-paint them next week. We are a non smoking hotel but sometimes people do not follow rules, Please let me know what room you were in so I can treat the room for this odor. Thank you for staying and if you are in Wichita Falls, Tx again please give us another chance!