All reviews pioneer restaurant in town good nights sleep room was clean nice hotel fridge and microwave felt safe would stay here again waffles desk clerk staff was friendly great place to stay hot breakfast non smoking free breakfast parking lot bw
Reviewed 8 June 2016

This hotel in Wichita Falls, TX has always been professional, very friendly each time I book the room and stay. You could not ask for a better staff at this hotel for your stay and the rooms are very clean.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Patricia M
Robin D, General Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Thank you we appreciate all the kind words, we love for our guests to feel at home and we hope everyone has a great stay while visiting us here in Wichita Falls, TX.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

All staff extremely professional and well managed. Property was well maintained and furnished extremely well. Breakfast well presented and offered something for everyone. Every one was friendly and displayed willingness to do whatever was necessary to make the stay pleasant.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robbie L
Robin D, General Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words, we try hard to make sure everyone has a great stay with a great breakfast. We are still upgrading the breakfast so when you come back by Wichita Falls, TX you will see even more great selections!

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I like Best Western because the value is consistent. It is good, clean, and restful for the few hours I am there. I could go someplace less expensive, but I am uncertain what I will receive. This is my second stay at this hotel and it has always met my expectations and my needs.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Barry F
Robin D, General Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2016

Thank you so much and we greatly appreciate our regular guests'. Please let me know when you are back at the hotel.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

We had stayed in a suite on the 3rd floor. We had reservations with the price given to us & when we got to the hotel to check in, they even lowered the price as we always stay in Best Westerns when possible. The suite was very large compared to a regular bedroom. The cleaning staff was very nice & friendly as well as the front desk personnel.

Room Tip: Join the membership with Best Western to get points & better service
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pam E

Thank you and we like to take care of everyone when they choose to stay with us while visiting Wichita Falls, TX. You have so many options now days so we want our guests to have a memorable stay to keep them coming back to us.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

They recognize me now and call me by name as I enter. This is a quiet hotel and A/C or heater work great and not too noisy at all. Outside noise and other room noise are not here in B/W. Makes it great for a restful stop on my trips.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you Mr. Norvell, we always look forward to seeing you when you pass through Wichita Falls, I think it is about time for you to come back and see us soon!