“dinner”
Review of Oaxaca

Oaxaca
Reserve with OpenTable
Oaxaca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 142 Restaurants in Weatherford
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

tried this place out, it did not disappoint! the service was excellent and the food was really good! very nice place inside and out. if ur by stop in and try it out you will be glad you did!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Omg the food was fantastic! I got the brisket flautas. Yummy!! My mom got the 2 cheese enchiladas. Instead of red sauce it had queso sauce all over it. So freaking GOOD. I will be going back!! The staff was amazing.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

The food was absolutely delicious! Staff is super friendly! Great restaurant! The price is very good too! For a family of 5 our ticket was around $65!

Reviewed 13 May 2017

So three of us went out to Weatherford on a Tuesday late afternoon and stopped by the Oaxaca Mexican Restaurant for their happy hour, including their margaritas. Wife thought that the frozen margarita was very strong. I feel like it was just not as sweet as we they often are and I enjoyed the tartness. Our server, John, was very energetic and helpful - great service.

We ordered queso with beef (the beef was really chili con carne that was added to the queso) to go with the complimentary chips and salsa. All of this was, as expected, quite good, although I personally like just the ground beef in my queso). The chips are a little thicker than some that we like, but they were VERY fresh and crunchy, and flavored with a tasty spice mix that was very good.

My beef fajitas did not come on the typical sizzling platter and were thus not as hot as is common. But the meat was tender and the smoky flavor with the papers and onions was really great. Wife's chicken crema enchiladas were outstanding! If I remember next time I will certainly order the crema enchiladas for myself. Daughter got the pork enchiladas and was very pleased with them.

Over all, we were all very pleased with our early dinner and will happily return to Oaxaca.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Don't get me wrong it was a good meal and a value. It's good Mexican but I heard great things and it just didn't pop for me. It's want great. Ordered beef enchiladas wife had weatherford combo and they weren't great. Service was good , spicy Margarita a disappointment, heard infused, did not expect aver margarita with Serrano sprinkled in too