“Great atmosphere and delicious food ”
Review of Shep's Place

Shep's Place
Ranked #2 of 142 Restaurants in Weatherford
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We had fried pickles and fried jalapeños - so good!! Burgers were cooked perfectly and homemade chips were tasty! Large selection of beef and cool atmosphere

1  Thank Kellynicole85

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I do. Or frequent this place very often. No reason, just do not think about it being there.
I met a friend for lunch there and I ordered the BLT sandwich and I must say, IT WAS DELICIOUS!
The staff are very very friendly, food is hot and service is great.
I will be going more often now that they have a good BLT.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Oh my gosh, Shep's is so much fun. Tons of special beers and the bartenders are awesome at helping you select something you'll like. As to the food...I've had most of their menu and have never. Even disappointed. I love hanging out on the patio evenings with music. Thanks to the owner "Big John," Shep's is the place to go have good food, fun, and really enjoy yourself.

2  Thank Frankie F
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We ate and had a few beers on the patio on a nice evening. The food was great. The service is great, and the beer is cold.

1  Thank subiejoe
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Sat outside on patio, had beers, wine and mixed drinks with some friends, then homemade onion rings, burgers and fries were good, heard the homemade fried mushrooms and green beans were delicious.