“GOOD FOOD/GOOD SERVICE”
Review of El Fenix

El Fenix
Ranked #14 of 142 Restaurants in Weatherford
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Instantly met and greeted upon entering the facility and shown to a booth. Server was at the table within a minute to ask if drinks were required. Chips and salsa were brought to the table and order was placed with in a few more minutes. All of the staff were very friendly. the food was outstanding. All in all it was a very good experience.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

I have been here several times for lunch. I usually sit in bar area which has no sound on the TV's. Fyi. The bartender this time seems distracted but the food was decent. I always love the chips and salsa but it is mild for my taste. It's like a little fresher than other el fenix that I have been too but wish had more happening atmosphere!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Every time we come through Weatherford to visit family, we stop and eat here. The food has always been great.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

The building is cute, the service is good, but the food had mixed reviews among the four of us. Mine was fine, but my wife's was so-so. This is a new restaurant, but not a new chain. I think they will improve as time goes by.

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

If you like El Fenix you will enjoy Weatherford location. New building. Friendly wait staff. Food has always been fresh and tasty. Standard Tex-Mex. Would dine here more often but prices on draft beer and margaritas are pretty steep compared to other nearby Mexican joints.