“Great place to eat”

Ranked #1 of 143 Restaurants in Weatherford
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

This is our favorite place to eat when we go to Weatherford. We've enjoyed it every time we have eaten there.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We have been going to Mesquite Pit for the past 12 years and it never disappoints. The best ribeye steaks! Great food and great service!!

The Lucas Family

Reviewed 12 September 2017

We have been to this place a few times, but just went there on Saturday for our Anniversary. I have never had a bad meal there before, ever. This service has always been very good. I always get the 3/4" Ribeye and this time I added grilled shrimp screwer cause it was on the special which was really good, with a salad with avacado ranch and fried okra. The steaks are always big and I always have to take half of my food home cause I can never finish it all. I would recommend this place to everyone that likes steaks, this is the best place to eat a steak anywhere around here, and its even better now cause they do reward points for every dollar you spen you get a point every 200 points you get a free $10 to spend, and on every birthday and anniversary you get a free steak....yes I said a free steak, who could beat a deal like that. And if you refer someone you get points. How awesome. I can't wait to go again...I can already taste it in my mouth.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped at the Mesquite Pit for lunch. It's Friday so we tried the catfish special. My wife had the catfish with garlic mashed potatoes and pinto beans. I had the catfish with potato salad and slaw. The sides were all very good but the slaw was the big stand out for us. Now the catfish, it was excellent. Great flavor and cooked perfectly. This was our first visit but won't be our last.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I traveled to Weatherford Texas for work and brought my wife this time so we could go shop in the meteroplex after my work engagements . I found Mesquite pit on trip advisor and decided to take my wife there for dinner. I was craving a steak and she is a salmon lover and i saw that this place had both. We pulled up and the parking lot was packed. I was afraid i had made a mistake. Once inside i relized the place is huge and we were seated immediately. Drinks great Ribeye great, grilled shrimp great, salmon great, banana pudding incredible