“Unfriendly waitress ”

Nizza Pizza Pasta & Subs
Ranked #22 of 143 Restaurants in Weatherford
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: Family owned and operated, Authentic New York Style Pizza, Pasta & Subs, Salads, Entrees, Desserts. Dine in, take-out, Drive-thru. BYOB. Made-from-scratch, handmade doughs and sauces. Award-winning. Over 30 years experience, established in Texas in 1999.
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Thank you for offering a discount for the military! When I called and placed my order I asked the girl if they did a military discount and she said yes. We pulled up at the drive through to pick up our order and she told us how much and my husband said something about the military, the girl acted completely put out. She never smiled or said anything other than the price until we left and she said have a nice evening. My husband commented to me if she is that unhappy she needs to go to work somewhere else.
Our order was ready on time and exactly what we ordered. The cheese pizza was really good and the garlic rolls were good as well.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Absolutely LOVE this place! Food is always great, and service with a smile!

Normally, I come through Weatherford during lunch time, and always find myself gravitating to Nizza Pizza for a tasty meal. Lunch specials are really awesome, and you can have a dinner salad for only $1 extra! All meals are served with their signature bread of garlic rolls and small loaf of italian bread.

One of my absolute favorites is the ravioli with creamy tomato basil sauce. Raviolis are filled with just the right amount of creamy ricotta, cooked to perfection, and topped with a succulent sauce that is to die for.

Others I've tried are the spinach manicotti and the meat manicotti. Both are superb as well.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent pizza. This place is owned by real Italians and they really know how to serve the best Italian food.
It is not a huge place but it is very clean and and they have awesome desserts.
I order ahead and they have a drive thru which is also very convenient.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

The best pizza in Weatherford! Try the White pizza it is very good! We get there pizzas quite often the service is fast and they are kind people.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have had lunch here several times, food is consistently good. Pizza is very good. Would highly recommend.