“Excellent Sandwich Shop”

Yesterday's Sandwich Shop
Ranked #4 of 142 Restaurants in Weatherford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 September 2017

The only reason that this is not a star is because sometimes you have to wait a while. You can't get a much better compliment than that. The sandwiches are the best in town and the prices are really good. There are lots of choices, but my favorite is the chicken salad.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

My hubby and I were on our way from Nashville to central Texas and needed a place to stop for lunch somewhere near Weatherford. After reading the reviews we opted to lunch sandwiches at Yesterday's. Glad we ate here since our sandwiches were delicious. I ate the chicken salad on their homemade wheat bread. Hubby enjoyed his tuna fish salad on homemade white sourdough bread. Came with a drink and chips. The sandwiches were so packed we actually took half of each sandwich home that we ate for our supper.

The location is extremely close to the Weatherford square and county courthouse. Décor inside the establishment was bright, semi-rustic, old-timey, clean and full of locals. I would recommend lunch here.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

This place never disappoints - their chicken salad is the best ever! Fun place to have lunch while exploring the downtown Weatherford shops on York and Main Streets. We come over and over!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I have lived here for 20 years and listening to a friend about how great the food was i thought i would give it a shot. I am not going to slaughter the place but to me it was just a generic ham sandwich over crowded nowhere to sit and really no sides but chips.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

We had the "three items" for $8.
A bowl of tortilla soup - 4.5 rating - delicious!
1/2 chicken salad sandwich- 4.5 - great!
Cobbler - peach - 4 stars & blackberry 3 stars
Because it wasn't quite cooked & was doughy.

The people were friendly. The line backs up, but they processed everyone quickly. After ordering and paying, you sit down at a table and they bring your food to you.

The building is downtown and in an old pharmacy. We sat a wooden table and found the atmosphere to be between quaint and cafe style.

Regarding the food, everything is homemade and delicious! I would definitely eat here again.