“Reliable good food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Golden Moon has been in Weatherford many years and is a solid staple for Asian dishes. There is a good variety to choose from and they are happy to make the dish your way. I usually try new items when I go!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We enjoy this place whenever we are in need of of Thai food fix although they do have Chinese foods as well. On this occasion
Fried spring roll to start, special fried rice, yellow curry and spicy basil beef all delicious and perfectly prepared as ususal.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Golden Moon is our comfort food place. You are always greeted with a smile. Once seated, drink orders are quickly taken. Service is excellent. Golden Moon has been a staple on Weatherford for over 30 years, and having eaten there almost that long, the food has remained consistent. This a great place for family and friends.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

First our drink order was taken which we final received after 10 minutes and our second request. My wife ordered a bowl of Egg Drop soup and I ordered Moo Goo Gai Pan, and I requested for it to be made spicy. The meal was to include a small cup of soup and Egg Roll, I did not get either and the meal WAS NOT Spicy and had no seasoning at all just BLAH. NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

The food was just average - the main disappointment was ordering fried wonton appetizer and when I got it, it was not the traditional wonton with a fried pork center. All it consisted of was just the fried outer coating with no pork. Kind of a buzz kill to start the meal with...