“Lunch Break while traveling ”

Antonio's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 142 Restaurants in Weatherford
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped in on way home from Arlington. The table side guacamole was really good. The fajitas had potatoes in them, I had never seen that. The prices are very responsible.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped her after have my husband's chemo pump removed, really liked the enchiladas and the rice, the crispy taco was very tasty but the meat was a little mushy.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Once again, Antonio's did not fail in their food. I have eaten a lot of different things at this restaurant and I have never had anything bad. Their chips and hot sauce are delicious, along with their margaritas.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

We read mixed reviews on this place and thought we would give it a try. The service was friendly and that is why we gave it a 2 because that was the only thing really good. The food I ordered was listed under Tex-Mex but it was far from that. The beans was pretty good, the queso was awful and the rest of the meal was more traditional Mexican with very little seasoning and no spice.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I find myself eating here about every 2 weeks for lunch. They are super fast, always have a smile and the food is consistently good. This is not fancy, upscale, unique Tex mex, but good home cooking that is always satisfying.