“Great Rex-Mex food close to Magnolia Market”

Ninfa's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 442 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Here is a great Mexican American restaurant only 2 blocks from Magnolia Market. It is relatively new with great ambiance, friendly helpful wait staff. There is a large varied menu. The restaurant is in a restored warehouse. The ceilings must be at least 20 feet high. Service is fast and in no time your food arrives. If you like Mexican food Ninfa's is a great choice.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

I just did a review of this restaurant but under their other location. I'm sure they both are good but I know this location is. The building is worth seeing, the service was excellent as well as the food. Definitely worth visiting for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

We went at 4:00 on a Monday so didn’t really expect the long line but the food clearly showed why it is so popular. We had the chicken breast Pechuga Alfonzo and it was fabulous! Very glad we shared it because there was a LOT of food.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Ninfa’s in Waco doesn’t compare to San Antonio Mexican food but it’s atmosphere and service is near the top! The food is sometimes bland but presentation is wonderful.
And the flour tortillas are handmade and delicious!

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Very Nice dining room, service, and good food.

Let's start with the only negative the salsas were not spicy. Now my son would cheer and be quite happy with the red and green sauces.

The Pechuga Alfonso, was really delicious. A chicken breast covered in a white sauce of shrimp, ham, bacon, over white rice. Really unique and very tasty. I also ordered a puffed queso, and the main dish had beans and tortillas.

The service was the best of anything. My waiter checked on me and made sure I was ok. Very vigilant and helpful staff.

Flan was ok. The menu is extensive and not overly pricey.

Been to Ninfa's Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!