“Super service, nice dining room, delicious food”

Ninfa's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 443 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I will go with only negative first - green and red sauce for chips was not spicy.

My son would say this is a positive.

Now to super filling and delicious food -

Pechuga Alfredo, super tasty, and huge. Chicken breast with shrimp, bacon, ham, and tomatos in white wine sauce. I asked for No ciliantro and chef did great.

Cheese puff side and mango margarita were super delicious. Only drank 1/2 of margarita, as it was filling in only remaining room in body.

Waiter, Greg, was super attentive and patient with my order questions. Constantly checked on me.

Greg had a full dining room but did not miss a beat.

This was an outstanding choice for dinner.

Located at south end of strip mall. Lots of parking.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

As we left our visit to The Silos, we asked a security guard for a dining suggestion. Ninfa;s was a great choice. They are located nearby in Spice World Village which offers many dining opportunities. We had to wait abut 20 minutes for a table, which is a good sign for a Monday night! Food was excellent as was the service. I had smothered red snapper that was amazing and also a lower calorie option, that is rare to find in Mexican Cuisine.....allowed me to enjoy some chips and salsa. Our waiter was a new employee and he hustled and was very attentive and friendly....I wish I could recognize him by name,,,,but don't remember!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Wonderful Mexican food! From the chips and salsa to the sopapilla that would have floated off of the plate had they not topped it with honey!

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Had to wait a while to get in, they were very busy.Service was great, food was very good. A bit load with the high ceilings. Overall good place to eat.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Order the Lump Crab Burrito in a handmade corn tortilla with seafood cream sauce, jack and parmesan cheese. Best Burrito ever! Then, anything with their pork. Flavorful and tender. Nice, but a little small, margaritas.
Across the parking lot from Hilton.

Been to Ninfa's Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!