“AMAZING SUNDAY BUFFET”

Cathay House
Ranked #148 of 454 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 July 2016

They have a menu that you can order from everyday, but my favorite is the Sunday buffet. It is filling and VERY reasonably priced. It is not a massive buffet, but there should be something for everyone. They have 3 kinds of soup that are very tasty.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

This is an old restaurant that needs work. The food is basic Asian and some dishes are good. The Sunday buffet is cheap but the food is not high quality. Service is good and they are happy to put tables together for a group. The only time I go is when I'm with a group that wants to go. The building is old and needs some cleaning and painting, etc. The bathroom smells old and musty although it is clean.

Reviewed 18 December 2015

Came here on a whim and glad we did! Nothing fancy at all, but good food. Some of the best Egg Foo Young I have ever had. Really affordable prices. Family owned business.
Don't let the looks scare you away.

1  Thank Renee L
Reviewed 9 October 2015

Always good service. The food is hot but not always well seasoned. The restaurant could use a good cleaning and updating.

Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

This has to be the best Chinese Restaurant in Waco, Tx.
Each time you come in, the food is made fresh.
My favorite soup there is the Chicken Rice Soup. I also look forward to that. In a matter of fact, my son orders a large bowl of it each time we come and that serves as his meal.
There main dishes are wonderful. My favorite is Mongolian Chicken, Chicken with Garlic Sauce and Seasame Chicken. It is very quiet place and the service is excellent.
The restaurant is one of the top in Waco and has been for many years.

Been to Cathay House? Share your experiences!