“Chinese, Japanese, Thai & Mongolian Dishes”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #277 of 411 Restaurants in Waco
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Pei Wei has several different types of Asian dishes representing different Asian regions.

My friend had Chow Mein Chicken, a traditional Chinese dish. She said it was very good. The portion was large and she was only able to eat half of it.

I had a small sweet and sour chicken dish with brown rice. It was very good and I was able to eat all of the food on my plate.

They have white rice, brown rice and fried rice. Also, noodles. The vegetables were very fresh.

On the back wall are various spices that you can add to your dish. My friend added the traditional cayenne pepper type sauce (I can't remember it's name) which was very hot and made the meal "authentic" in her eyes.

We were very pleased with our food and the atmosphere. I will definitely return in the near future.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

I love Pei Wei! I have eaten at this restaurant many times. Sadly, the last few visits have been disappointing. The food is consistently good however the cleanliness of the restaurant is poor. My shoes stuck to the floor as it was very sticky, the canisters that held the utensils needed cleaning. The young lady serving food had pet hair all over her shirt. It's hard to enjoy your meal and very unappetizing with dirty surroundings. I truly hope they will improve this location as I have always loved eating here.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Ate lunch there today. Food was very good, premises clean, service was fast and friendly. No complaints at all. Will return for sure

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

We used to eat here often, but my last experience would compel me not to return. Waited quite a while for takeout even though there was only one person ahead of me. Chicken entrée was bland and overcooked. Appetizer wasn't much better. Slow service and barely average tasting food doesn't rate a return visit, unfortunately.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

We love PeiWei. This one is not up to par. No clean tables to sit out for a group, and when you ask for help cleaning them they act like it is a Huge deal. Many mistakes made on our order--there was a group of about six families with us. Choose a different place when you're in Waco.

1  Thank CariSB9671