“No Complaints Here”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #252 of 414 Restaurants in Waco
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Panda Express is my favorite fast food stop. I appreciate the samples while standing in line. I also appreciate that you can get 1/2 fried rice and 1/2 noodles. Service is quick, staff is friendly. Flavors are plentiful. Enjoy!

Reviewed 2 April 2016

STOP BY THERE FOR TO-GO ORDER. GOOD BASIC SELECTIONS. The place is clean, well lit.Made it easy to stop on way home and get a order to-go. The menu easy to read, understand, priced fairly. Better than expected.

Reviewed 2 June 2015 via mobile

You never know what you're going to get when you eat here. The food is usually good if they've not run out of it and need you to wait 10 minutes for more. Today the server said, "Yuck," when she looked into the soup before pouring my bowl. They packed up my food without asking if I was dining in or eating out. I had to back the cashier up and ask for a drink. He might have known if he had greeted me with something more than a disdainful glance. Total FAIL people. Ugghhh.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I ate there yesterday, right after lunch time. Had the beef & broccoli, it might as well have been beef jerky, very old. The spicy mustard packet actually tasted like comet cleanser. And it is way over priced, did not leave satisfied, won't be returning to this one.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Wasn't sure what to expect. Stopped in while shopping. The food was hot and fresh and seasoned well. We both had chicken entrees. Noodles were tasty. Good fried rice.

Been to Panda Express? Share your experiences!