All reviews bottom floor biscuits and gravy off the highway room was clean and comfortable coffee pot flat screen tv place to stay waffles night stay continental breakfast would definitely stay here again motel pets microwave laundry cereal
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Check in was smooth but there is no lift to the second floor. Not too much of a drama for us, but could be for others.
Room is a good size but very dated.
It's ok, but for the price, we've stayed in better along Route 66

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2018

The hotel was very clean. The staff was super helpful and friendly. The breakfast they served was the best ever!!! We will be coming back a couple of times per year and will definitely be staying at the Days Inn in Vega!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Great place to stay! Stellar customer service!! Night shift is awesome..they make you feel welcome no matter how late you arrive!! The breakfast is super tasty and there is Plenty! Rooms are great! Everything you need

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank amojolife37388
Reviewed 29 July 2018

I called to see if I could cancel my booking a few minutes after making it (I decided I may want to drive a little further). Given that this was within the 24 hour window, an answer of no would have been reasonable. The person I spoke with seemed to have interpreted my request for information (“can I cancel?”) as a request to cancel. Likely an innocent mistake. I called the main Wyndham reservations, and they confirmed it was canceled. Seeing I was still charged, I contacted the manager who was extremely rude and abrasive and suggested that I was lying in my account. I can deal with not getting a cancellation refund (like I said, probably a misunderstanding), but the way I was spoken to was unacceptable. Steer clear.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Was a good place to sleep. And staff was friendly. Breakfast was good and enough to satisfy us. Pool looked good but we did not have the energy to use it. Just a few little problems - Fridge was not plugged in - Tape on window to hold it in.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family