See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 February 2016

I loved the historic Bldg 110! It had quality furnishing, nice tiled shower, Keurig coffee makers in the room, nice lighting, loved the separate living room and the cleanliness! The large tiled veranda with multiple white rocking chairs was heaven! The only suggestions for improvement would be to nix the coffee creamer powder. That is not a nice touch or a quality service. Please provide shelf stable liquid coffee mate to go with the wonderful Keurig. The second would be to get a quality shower head and sink faucet. Would stay again and the price was wonderful!!

Room Tip: Ask for a suite! Not much more than a regular room in price and it's wonderful.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2015

I'm sorry but "You can buy hand sanitizer in our General Store" is NOT the appropriate response when the water is suddenly shut off for 5+ hours with no warning to your guests. Also, both Business Center facilities are broken. This PCS experience is punctuated by a bad hotel experience as our family starts here in TX. Do not recommend.

Room Tip: Just go somewhere else
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Tamara N
Reviewed 3 February 2015

We have visit Randolph AFB on 3 occassions and have enjoyed it all 3 times. The staff is nice, the service was great, and they always have something going on. I have to admit though, I have never seen a base that was designed like this one and I have been to many bases. It is unique and constructed like no other. I would definately recommend staying here for those that can.

Room Tip: I have stayed in a different part each time and all have been quiet and clean.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Anthony S
Reviewed 9 January 2015

We enjoyed 4 nights here while visiting the area; were stationed here 20+ years ago and stopped to see friends who live in the vicinity. Base has not changed much. The room was roomy and quiet. Bath and kitchenette have been remodeled; very nice! Free laundry close to our room was much appreciated.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank FLWfan
Reviewed 9 November 2014 via mobile

After driving 4 hours, we hoped to check in to our room a little early but we're not allowed to do so. So we waited 2 more hours for the "room to be cleaned." Since I haven't seen the room yet, I can't say if it was worth the wait. Sort of ruined our plans for the day as well. After seeing the rooms--they were clean and dated but they took our dogs and had a yard. The staff member Felicita could not have been less helpful. Another staff member was able to come in after 2.5 hours waiting and find us a room. What's up with that? We also saw many others checking in while we waited.

• Stayed: November 2014