See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 February 2015

We have visit Randolph AFB on 3 occassions and have enjoyed it all 3 times. The staff is nice, the service was great, and they always have something going on. I have to admit though, I have never seen a base that was designed like this one and I have been to many bases. It is unique and constructed like no other. I would definately recommend staying here for those that can.

Room Tip: I have stayed in a different part each time and all have been quiet and clean.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Anthony S
Reviewed 9 January 2015

We enjoyed 4 nights here while visiting the area; were stationed here 20+ years ago and stopped to see friends who live in the vicinity. Base has not changed much. The room was roomy and quiet. Bath and kitchenette have been remodeled; very nice! Free laundry close to our room was much appreciated.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank FLWfan
Reviewed 9 November 2014 via mobile

After driving 4 hours, we hoped to check in to our room a little early but we're not allowed to do so. So we waited 2 more hours for the "room to be cleaned." Since I haven't seen the room yet, I can't say if it was worth the wait. Sort of ruined our plans for the day as well. After seeing the rooms--they were clean and dated but they took our dogs and had a yard. The staff member Felicita could not have been less helpful. Another staff member was able to come in after 2.5 hours waiting and find us a room. What's up with that? We also saw many others checking in while we waited.

• Stayed: November 2014
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Had to stay here a couple of nights before a PCS. Good value for the room size and amenities. The front desk staff is awesome and will go out of their way to help. I've also used Randolph Inn for when we had family visit during the holidays. They always enjoyed the security of being on base and the great rates. And again, the staff was always super helpful in accommodating my family.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Andrew W
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Easily accomodated a room change, and allowed us to check in early...I have never had that. The service was great.
Food on base is limited and everything except Whataburger si right outside the gate, but closes pretty early.
Rooms were nice and comfortable

Room Tip: It is my understadning that the large TLF's are on the other side of the base. If you are meeting a group, you probabaly want to check to be sure you are in the same vicinity.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family