All reviews train whistle rose garden minor things staff was friendly and helpful comfortable room waffles location was perfect parking lot perfect stay continental breakfast toilet paper mini fridge non smoking up to date free wifi the loop easy access
Reviewed 23 August 2018

I'm from New Orleans and was meeting my sister-in-law from Alaska who was in Chandler visiting her family. I registered and then picked her up to spend 4 days together. I chose this location because it was central to the sites I wanted to see and the places we wanted to shop and eat. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The microwave was a bit small but adequate and the mini-fridge was big enough for 12 bottles of water, restaurant leftovers and soft drinks. Free wifi strength was good. I asked for a ground floor room because of knee problems and was able to park in front of our room. Despite being located at the corner of a highway intersection it was quiet and noise-free. We did not have breakfast there so can't comment on that. The a/c was off when I arrived but the room cooled off quickly. Would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Extraordinary801087
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Clean, spacious rooms, bed was super firm, easy access to/from highway and felt safe. Great place for the price! Manager was helpful in navigating Tyler. We'll return on another trip to East Texas when we go to Canton for First Monday Weekend!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Could not sleep because room was too warm... the thermostat could not be adjust below 75. I am accustom to sleeping at 68 .... I had to go buy a fan from Walmart or I would have gotten no sleep!!!! And, why does this review have to be at least 200 characters???

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We booked a reservation through Travelocity and when we got there to check in the man at the desk said we hadn't paid yet and called me a liar about the situation even when I showed him my confirmation email.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
sam p, General Manager at Executive Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

hello from executive inn & suites just to let u know if u don't pay u don't get a room simple is that.....

Reviewed 5 June 2018

This was a wonderful place to stay. It's fresh, modern, very clean, and has a very helpful staff! Stopped by on the way out of Dallas, heading to Louisiana. I'd definitely stay here again, and I've got high standards for hotels.

• Trip type: Travelled with family