See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 September 2016

I checked in from out of town working a 12 hour shift out of Dallas, the maid can nor speak English, her kids come to work with her very unprofessional, she either puts them in a dirty room or they go in to rooms with her to clean. The kids left food stains on my personal comforter, when I told the office she said nothing I can do sorry, like really. My husband would stay at the room while I went to work he told me she hung her self all over him and kept asking about a dollar on the dirty floor saying I can have? He felt do bad he said sure. She then process to clean he asks her to wipe downn A head board she says $10. We paid 50 bucks for this??? She is a lousy goosey wants to flirt and such. Do not stay here... I asked the lady in the front office if I could have a different maid she states you pay them? Prostitutes everywhere, you pull up and get asked if u need drugs?!? BBB needs to shut this place down until they are legal. Owner does nothing to help customers it's all about money or fun. Never will I return.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2015 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel my first week in town on a job. I worked 12 hour shifts and had to come home every night to a cold shower after working in snow, sleet, and rain everyday. I asked the manager to fix the water in my shower and he only gave me excuses why he couldn't when a coworker two doors down said he had hot showers every night. He then proceeded to scold me like a child over a hot plate in my room that he had not told me I couldn't use up to this point. He called me a liar and said that he had told me several times and he would charge me a $250 deposit if it wasn't removed immediately. I understand rules and I follow them when I'm informed but I refused to to be talked down to by someone I'm paying for services they don't even fulfill. I would never return to this hotel. I moved out the following day and stayed at Hospitality House.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2015

This would probably be a good place to stay if its a one night stay, but for extended stays i dont recommend it! The rooms are nice house keeping does a excellent job but there bothersome, I swear the only words one of them KNOWs is "clean towels?" And she will ask you everytime you leave your room. Front desk has no idea what the word hospitality means. My fiance was working nights at Delek so he sleept all day. we put the do not disturb sign out when housekeeping came around later that night i went and asked for a roll of toilet paper and the owner asked us to check out. Not to mention the prostitution that is allowed there. Police at midnight to 1 o'clock because a prostitute left her heart monitor in a mans room so started knocking door to door to find it. I GUESS she turned so many tricks there she couldnt remember what room she left it in....

• Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed 18 September 2014

Gentleman at the desk processed by reservation. Not much personality. However, when I called from the room, his wife did let me know how to access WiFi. But, it was sporadic! Room was relatively clean, however there were dust balls in the corners of the wall. The bedding was cleanly laundered, but the bed was rock hard making it very difficult to sleep.

Room Tip: Could hear bathroom noises; i.e., someone peeing (I think). Also, no vent unless you opened the small window with no screen.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Don't leave your change out I had $4 in quarters for laundry when I got back to room towels were changed and money gone next day I purpously left $1.50 next to phone same thing happened I got ripped off.my last day there I played for 3 days and told me I only played for 2 never again stay there

• Stayed: April 2013