All reviews front desk starbucks coffee fire pit parking lot nice hotel enjoyed my stay bed was comfortable convenient location staff was friendly marriott lobby property computers whirlpool pillows broadway closet
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here on the evening of July 25. Check in was pleasant and staff was friendly. Room was clean and quiet. The hotel is close to restaurants and shopping. I would stay here again and recommend it to others.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KandiceR16, General Manager at Courtyard Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this hotel for a couple days, Cody Leslie was the guy working the front desk. We are very satisfied with the service we got, as he went above and beyond to satisfy our needs the entire time we were there and made us feel so welcome everytime we interacted, we will definitely be going back!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kandice R, Manager at Courtyard Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you for staying with us at The Courtyard Tyler. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband normally stay at any hilton but they were sold out so looked up the marriott worst decision ever made. upon arriving around 9 pm the trash outside was on the ground while my husband checked us in i stepped away to use the restroom the ladies restroom was disgusting I decided to use the one in our room get to the room the room was okay after getting settled in we walk down to the bar the gentleman speaks and tells us that he closes in 15 mins we went to somewhere else instead getting back to the room there were no towels just almost 11 the lady tells me she is busy can i wait about 20 minutes or come down i just hung up i was so angry with the stay i told my husband to find another hotel but he refused i later went down to get the towels close to midnight since the lady never came there was another lady who apologized for everything and handed me the towels she was very nice the next morning after 8 checking out the lady was very nice as well.. overall the stay was horrible please do not stay at this hotel it very nasty and dirty in the public areas the front desk lady was rude please stay at the hilton its not even worth 1 star

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kandice R, General Manager at Courtyard Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

I am very sorry this happen to you, this is NOT the normal at my hotel. Please know that I will be having a meeting about this and the problems WILL be fixed immediately. Thank you and I am so sorry.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Used our annual certificate for stay but should have stayed elsewhere. Bed and pillows are terrible.

Bed had no support and my back, as is my wife’s, are killings us today. No firm pillows... should have used my certificate at a different Marriott hotel in the same area but I also assume they are owned and operated by the same corporation so they probably would not have been any better.

Hate that I used points.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kandice R, General Manager at Courtyard Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

I am sorry your stay was not perfect. I will look into this. Thank you

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I loved staying here while in Tyler, however, now after two different stays for 6 nights I think I will choose another hotel. The first of the two visits I woke the next morning with pink eye. Also I discovered the down comforter under the cover was filthy. It had chocolate or something looking brown as well as what appeared to be buffalo wing sauce on it among other general dirt. The room just wasn’t as clean as it had been before. The carpet dirty, bathroom had dirt. Then last week during the end of my stay I end up with pink eye yet again. Please note that I’ve only had pink eye these two times since 20+ years ago in college. So I’m done. I will have to find another hotel in Tyler. I simply cannot take the chance that I contract it again. The two stays are within 3 weeks of each other.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Kandice R, General Manager at Courtyard Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

I apologize for your not being as clean as it should have been. I will have to look into the pink eye, this is the first I am hearing about anything like this. Please contact me personally 903-509-4411, so we can see where else we went wrong. Thank You