All reviewstexas motor speedwaysouthlake areasouthlake town squaregreat hotelbusiness tripnewer hotelweekend stayking suitewaffleshome away from homewould definitely stay here againeasy accessrooms are cleanfort worthfree breakfastthe breakfast areadesk
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Staff was wonderful. Very clean comfortable rooms. Very roomy as well. Breakfast was awesome. Went into town for a wedding. The staff was very knowledgeable about the wedding and even provided shuttle service to the venue.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
daniel w, Guest Relations at Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club - Fort Worth North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

thank you for the awesome review and the 5 stars!!! I am so glad our family was able to make everything a little easier for the wedding. We hope to welcome you back again in your future travels!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Have stayed here since hotel was new. With every visit the property is excellent; like new. Every one works hard to satisfy the guest. Clean, quiet, and comfortable. On the main north-west freeway near the airport, With the exception of the traffic, travel around the metroplex is manageable! Just avoid the rush hour!

Room Tip: All are clean and quiet
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
daniel w, Guest Relations at Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club - Fort Worth North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

We sincerely appreciate you taking time to review your stay with us. The Trophy Club area is truly a unique and relaxing place with great nearby dining and shopping. Thanks again and we look forward to personally welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I've traveled to this area before and generally ended up in OK hotels. My stay here was awesome. It had a convenient location for getting around. The evening staff became friends - always friendly and helpful. The lobby and breakfast area were comfortable and full of light. The rooms were clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nixie Y, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club - Fort Worth North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Ms. Vanmeter,

Thank you so much for leaving us some feedback! I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to my team and we're looking forward to having you again in the future!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Hands down the best Hampton I have ever stayed at! The staff truly sets it apart. I attended with a group of coworkers from across the USA and was grateful for the clean rooms, convenient breakfast and the AMAZING staff. They offered us shuttle service in our free time, complementary use of the meeting room to host a movie night and were so helpful when we needed anything. A huge thank you to the manager Nixie and her team!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Ms. Morgan!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us with some feedback! I'm pleased to hear that you had an exceptional stay and I will pass along the great compliments to the rest of the staff.

We're looking forward to having you again in your future travels!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Room was clean and maid service was very good. My issue was the bugs all over the breakfast area ... they were on the walls the counters food ect I informed the staff and nothing was done until I complained to corporate. The hotel gave me 5000 points for the inconvenience which does me no good that works out to about $50. I spent about $250 the 2 weeks I was there on breakfast out.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Nixie Y, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club - Fort Worth North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Mr. Marougy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us with some feedback and I would also like to extend my deepest apologies on behalf of the entire Hampton staff for the inconvenience you experienced. Rest assured, the issue mentioned has been professionally approached and we are no longer experiencing difficulties in that area. Please keep an eye out for an email coming from management in regards to the points we issued you a few weeks back.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us should you have any other concerns and we're looking forward to having you again in your future travels should you decide to stay with us again!

Nixie - AGM