“Nice hotel with kitchen”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Trophy Club Fort Worth North
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Trophy Club
Reviewed 2 December 2017

The hotel room and grounds were excellent. Rooms feature a kitchen for any self cooking which was a plus. Tv, bedding, bathroom all good. Lobby very clean and good breakfast selection. Room had a ceiling fan.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jay D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Trophy Club Fort Worth North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time review our property and sharing your feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and the amenities our hotel offers. We look forward to welcoming you home again. Thanks!

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at this property 3 different stays now in a span of 5 weeks for work related business trip. The location was within a 5min drive to my customers which was nice.

The home wood suite itself is relatively new and it's nice knowing your staying at a more new modern hotel vs old or renovated properties the still somehow feel old. You can use the honors app digital key to access anywhere around the property like your room, fitness room and hotel entrance so you can just pick the room during the check in and skip the front desk and head straight to your room.

The ammienities are nice for the studio king rooms. You get a full size refrigerator, electric stove, a big LED TV in the middle, and walk in shower to name a few. Beds were comfortable n I had no trouble sleeping like I usually do when I stay at a hotel for a trip. You also have a nice patio and pool area outside but I didn't use those much as it was cold and I was in n out of my room for the duration of my work trip. Evening receptions provide snacks and free beer on tap which reminds me of embassy suites but without the open bar.

Most of the staff I interacted with were nice with a exception of a few housekeeping staff who would ignore me while I was saying hi to them as I passed by.

Overall it was a pleasant stay at a newer Homewood suites property. I am however knocking off a star because on my most recent visit I was charged a $250 smoking fee when I don't smoke at all (even have asthma) and it was my first time encountering getting this charge out of all my years staying at hilton properties and being gold/diamond member. I was able to reach a manager the next day who took care of me and the problem and removed the $250 fee. I didn't catch her name but if she's reading this, thank you for fixing the problem! I was ready to fight it but she believed me n that means allot.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for providing a review of our property and sharing your feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed our hotel and the amenities our hotel offers. I'm glad to hear my front office manager was able to resolve your billing error. We look forward to welcoming you home again on your next visit to the area. Thanks!

Reviewed 27 November 2017

From just looking at this hotel, it appears to be very clean. However, do yourself a favor and make sure to check the room before getting nice and settled in. I was in a room for 3 days and unfortunately found a used condom on the side of the bed, under the bed skirt, on my last day there. So that means that before I checked in this room was not properly cleaned, nor was it properly cleaned the entire time I was there. When bringing this to the housekeeping manager's attention, she said just leave it there and they will get it later. I was completely outraged. Then when bringing this to the general manager's attention, Jay, he was just about as bad. I requested to speak with someone above him and he directed me to customer service, as if they were going to resolve anything. I have been having the run around and it is quite sad because they are the ones who have employees not doing their jobs and all I simply wanted was some kind of actions taken and my voice to be heard. Instead I get told to call customer care if I have any further complaint because there is nobody higher than Jay. Well, I know Jay doesn't own that hotel, so there is someone higher!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jay D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Trophy Club Fort Worth North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and sharing your feedback. We are extremely sorry for the incident you encountered, this is not our standard of cleanliness in our hotel and was an isolated incident. This has been handled internally with our staff and immediate retraining has been conducted to ensure this does not happen in the future. If I can be of further assistance please feel free to contact me directly. Thanks!

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Clean facility and spaced out well--not bumping elbows with people in and out. The breakfast was exceptional for hotel AM meals. Food was fresh and hot, and changed slightly in variety day to day. Check in/out was fast and easy. Bathroom in my unit was really nice--made me want to renovate my own at home. Only complaint would be the elevators were slow. Overall a good four nights.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jay D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Trophy Club Fort Worth North, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Thank you for providing a review of our property and sharing your feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed our hotel and amenities we offer. We look forward to welcoming you home again soon. Thanks!

Reviewed 14 November 2017

All staff members that I encountered from the lady who checked me out was amazing Marah was full of energy when I walked through the door held a conversation with me and got me all checked in at the same time. I came down later had a silly request but she assisted me in looking for my silly request but it was not any luck but she directed me to the right location where I could find what I needed for that night. Just a very pleasant person. The next day breakfast lady was extremely nice as well helping everyone with all their request and she got everything everyone wanted. The morning lady was just as pleasant as Marah when I wanted to extend my check out time and she did it with ease. It was a relaxing weekend away from home even though I live in the metroplex I will definitely be staying at this location again beautiful staff beautiful location and beautiful facilities.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jay D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Trophy Club Fort Worth North, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and sharing your feedback. Thank you for recognizing our staff members for a job well done, they all will be so delighted to read your comments. We look forward to welcoming you home again soon. Thanks!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Trophy Club
1 km away
Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Solana
6.1 km away
Hilton Dallas/Southlake Town Square

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Trophy Club Fort Worth North? Share your experiences!