“Gotta go back and try more!”

Crabby Daddy Seafood & Steakhouse
Ranked #158 of 223 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2016

This is casual, which a place that serves huge platters of crayfish should be. Indoor or outdoor dining, Fish market too. The huge platters of crayfish, sprinkled with Cajun spice with crab and a side followed oysters on the half shell. We went as a couple and one had the crayfish and the other a blackened fresh fish fillet. The restaurant was clean and the service great. The food was outstanding and the price reasonable. One word of caution; if you do not like zinging lips, ask to have the cajun spice dusting left off the crayfish. I will be back for more!

Reviewed 9 May 2016

This was the worst place on earth to go and endure racist customer service when you and your party spend over $200 in total together. When we got to the table the server spilled a drink all over the mother of the day for mothers day, and then preceded to give atrocious service after that incident. When it came to the check coming out a gratuity was added without letting the party know that it would be included; while the gratuity was not the problem but the lack of information was the issue. When we called the manager out she began insulting us and stating that she knew we would not tip him so it was included in the bill I feel like because we were a black family she stated that racist statement. Then I asked for the general managers number she gives me a card with the wrong number so I go into the establishment and ask for a corporate number. The hostess tells me that the general manager is there and I ask that she sends her outside, not only does she never come outside but she pretended to leave the building to not deal with the situation. I found this to be the worst service in my entire history and I would not give one star but it is required so I had to.

1  Thank Quizanae' C
Reviewed 2 May 2016

This place served seafood and crawfish, which was excellent because it was the season. The only downside was that it was kind of pricey for the amount of food and it was not all that. Don't expect too much out of it and expect to pay a little more then it's worth.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

Went to Texas to visit family and was treated to a new (to me) seafood venue. Wow, what a nice place and the food was just wonderful. A great wait staff, varied menu and excellently prepared food. The oysters were fresh and tasty, the entree's were hot and perfectly seasoned and the beer was cold. All in all, a wonderful meal. Highly recommend it to anyone who is in the area...a do over on my next trip.

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

I really wanted crawfish so my daughter and I went to eat there. Of Course when eating crawfish you have a beer or two I was there for 3 hours eating and enjoying our time. I was cut off and our waiter took a pic of my car. I wasn't intoxicated and thought that was very unacceptable I could understand if I wasn't eating and just drinking with my daughter but we were there for 3 hours eating and I had three glasses of water. I wouldn't go back there the food and service is terrible