“Great, inexpensive meal!”

Ranked #7 of 106 Restaurants in The Colony
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2018

My wife and I had dinner here before a Dallas Roughnecks Ultimate game. I enjoyed the spaghetti with peppers and Italian sausage and my wife the stuffed shells. Rolls were hot and yummy as well. Dinner for two for less than $20 before tip!

Reviewed 27 April 2018

I came here in search of a good Italian restaurant, but I am still searching as this is family run but not very good. The room is run down with an old TV in the dining area on top of a glass showcase. The food is served with the sauce partially dry no flavor what so ever. The squid did not even look fried it was not crispy no color and just heated in the microwave. I would even give that to my kids at home.

Left most of my plate and still in search of the Italian restaurant

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

The garlic rolls were hot and fresh. Tasted great!! My daughter had the fettuccine alfredo and said it’s the best she’s ever had. Chicken Florentine had great flavor. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

I normally do not go to italian Restaurants, but Amore is the exception. I have not had a bad meal at Amore Pasta & Pizza. The food is consistantly good, and they deliver.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Always clean. Many regulars. Made to order with fresh ingredients and piping hot. The Sinatra is my favorite. Pizza is good too.