US$77
US$83
US$75
US$137
US$126
Super 8 by Wyndham Temple(Temple)(Great Value!)
US$63
Hotels.com
Americas Best Value Inn(Temple)(Great Value!)
US$69
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 November 2014

Above and beyond what I was expecting. I called the night before to set up a reservation to stay for 5 nights. They were very nice and helpful. I called early the next morning to see if I could check in early and there was no issue. Unfortunately the construction on the highway makes it difficult to see the entrance and to get to the hotel, but IT'S WORTH IT! Do not let the construction deter you from visiting this Knights Inn. I was able to check in without any issues, the staff and Manager are great. They are extremely nice and social. He is putting a lot of work into the hotel and upgrading. He showed me my room and I was extremely pleased. I first noticed how large it was, how clean it was and how well maintained it was/is. When I first saw the room I thought I was staying at a 5 star hotel. That's why they are getting 5 stars from me (they deserve it)
I will definitely be staying here again when I need a hotel in the area. You can't beat the pricing, the cleanliness, the friendliness or management. The room has a flat panel HD tv, a mini fridge and microwave to list a few of the amenities.

Great work everyone at the Knights Inn, Temple, Texas.

A very happy guest

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com