“Dinner ”

Ricoco's Latin Grill
Ranked #7 of 54 Restaurants in Taylor
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Best meal I've had in years the food is fresh and the spice is perfect. Great atmosphere and drinks . The wait staff is amazing. The Bartender is funny and talented. Will definitely return

Reviewed 5 September 2016

My husband and I go here a couple of times a month. Great, family owned restaurant right near downtown Taylor. Great, Friendly staff. Excellent food. Everything I have tried there is good...

Reviewed 15 July 2016

We ate dinner here last night and were pleased overall. However, the food was fine, but nothing to get excited about. Soft tacos are very small, but served with a huge amount of rice and beans. Burritos were large and tasted ok. Fajitas were good. Portion sized was above average across the board. While this is a "Latin Grill" it is nothing more than Mexican food in my opinion. There are some twists to it, but overall it is just regular Mexican food.

There is plenty of on street parking and the restaurant is a decent size. However, the place needs a lot of work and many repairs need to be done. It appears the owner has put this together on a shoestring, which is fine, but it does not take a lot of money or time to fix a few things and paint it to make it more presentable. Having said all that, it was not a dump by any means. Guess you can call it ambiance.

Our group was seated quickly and the server did an outstanding job. However, the food was very slow in coming out of the kitchen. The prices were a tad high for what was served, but not way out of line.

I would go back, but my exceptions would be different than on the first visit.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

All ways happy with the service and Food! The owner is very nice. We come here two times a month. I Vote #1 for this Restaurant.

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

Between the 4 of us everyone was happy with their meal, possibly with the exception of my fish tacos, the beans and rice were fine, but the side itself was overcooked and a bit on the dense side. Many restaurants buy their fish frozen and thaw it in water, and this leads to that consistency. Let your fish thaw naturually.
The slaw and salsa were goid, being just a tad spicey for my own tastes.
Highlight was the quick service and great server, Mary Lou. Great to chat with and tease.
We will return.

Been to Ricoco's Latin Grill? Share your experiences!