“The Best”

Ricoco's Latin Grill
Ranked #7 of 54 Restaurants in Taylor
Reviewed 28 June 2016

All ways happy with the service and Food! The owner is very nice. We come here two times a month. I Vote #1 for this Restaurant.

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

Between the 4 of us everyone was happy with their meal, possibly with the exception of my fish tacos, the beans and rice were fine, but the side itself was overcooked and a bit on the dense side. Many restaurants buy their fish frozen and thaw it in water, and this leads to that consistency. Let your fish thaw naturually.
The slaw and salsa were goid, being just a tad spicey for my own tastes.
Highlight was the quick service and great server, Mary Lou. Great to chat with and tease.
We will return.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

We all love different things here! My daughter and I share pollo con queso
My son likes the Taylor tacos and my grandson loves rice and beans:) My husband orders something different every time we go!

Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

The food in this location used to be good, but the owner has no idea what it means to provide customer service. After waiting for an hour with a party of ten, he decided it was best to argue because we didnt give the right number in our party to the hostess instead of just bringing two more chairs to the table. As if waiting for a table for an hour we didnt know how many were in our group. He did something similar to my father in law a couple months earlier and I know several others who also have gotten a condescending attitude from this guy in the past. I will never step foot in this restaurant again and neither should you.

Reviewed 10 December 2014 via mobile

Unique menu. Not your typical tex Mex restaurant although many of the favorites are on there-enchiladas, tacos etc...my favorite is the Popis Roll on the healthy menu but their signature dish is great too (and very spicy!)