Motel 6 Sulphur Springs
US$112
Econo Lodge(Sulphur Springs)
Royal Inn(Sulphur Springs)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Checking in went fine. Guy behind counter was nice and all. Got into my room and the first thing I notice is the smell of cigarettes. I had booked a non smoking room. I start checking everything out and look at the sheets. There were yellow and black stains all over them (includes pictures). I would not sleep on that. There is only one trashcan in the entire room and it's not in the bathroom nor at the sink, which is very inconvenient for women... The pillows were flat and the beds hard. The blankets were super thin even for motel standards. I barely slept at all. There is no channel list in the room so I had to flip through everything anytime I wanted to change the channel.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Sulphur Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Dear Shale,
Thank you for sharing your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern you describe. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. Our standards for quality rest on the promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

While driving through i30 west I stopped during a rain storm instead of continuing on to Dallas. The room was dirty and several roaches were crawling in the bathroom and up the wall on the side the bed. I am sorry it's storming outside or I would go back to the office and demand a refund and promptly leave. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this hotel.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 26 July 2016

If your budget is tight this will do for a night. I am thinking that to get a friendly face you will have to pay extra. The check-in process is not friendly but not offensive. The room design is unique and user friendly with a TV that is easy to hook up to but the lack cleaning leaves me thinking this will be my last stay here. The bed was comfortable and there is a lot of water pressure insuring a good shower. The price is right for the stay but it really will make you appreciate those hotels that charge twice the price.

Room Tip: Stay at the Best Western.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

I'm here now the property is ok for the price and area all the hotels about the same old and needs upgrades. The tub was clogged with hair luckily I had gloves and pliers. The room had a odor so have some incents or spray. If you need to iron there is none in the rooms office has the smallest I ever seen. I included photo. The front door has opening at the bottom critter will come thru.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

This is the second time I've stayed here and have had know problems at all. Staff is friendly and the rooms are clean. Although getting to it if you're heading east is a little tricky. But it is still worth it.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business