US$97
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$62
US$59
TripAdvisor
All reviewswafflesin townenjoyed my staycotton patchfuture staysgreat nights sleepstaff was friendlynice hotelking suitehotel staylocation is greatroom was cleanfront desk staffstayed two nightsnice staynice breakfastwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Let me preface this by saying that I hate to write this review because I love staying in this hotel chain, but this by far was the nastiest hotel I have stayed in, ever. The floors were sticky in and outside of the room and there was constantly smoke throughout the halls even though the hotel is "non smoking".

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Easy check in and check out. Location is good with ample restaurants nearby. Staff was very friendly. While it was too cool to use the pool outside the area was clean and inviting. Area is very quiet and there is little traffic noise.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Stephenville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words. We will be sure to show your comments to our staff. Feedback like this helps us improve the stays of future guests such as yourself. We hope to see you with us again soon!

La Quinta management and staff

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Our stay was nice and the location is close to where I was working. The location is great to food location, we walked down to the Cotton Patch and enjoyed a nice meal. I would stay at this location again. Staff was friendly and the Hotel was clean in a good location.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I try to be positive in my reviews but I would/will never stay at this property again. Let’s start with the fact that it is in serious need of an update throughout. There were stains on some of the furniture in my room and the pillows were awful. Trash on the 3rd floor stayed in the same place for the two nights of my stay. This hotel accepts pets, which is fine but, if you are allergic to dogs/cats, you are more than likely going to have problems with breathing as I did. I inquired at the front desk and was told that pets are allowed to stay in any/all rooms. There are no designated rooms for pets. Also, breakfast is “hit/miss”. The first morning I was there, no hot food unless you consider making waffles a complete breakfast. No eggs or meat of any type. The 2nd morning, eggs and sausage were available. The front sliding doors were so dirty, you could hardly see out of them.....but perhaps that is from cleaning them so much they were scratched to the point you couldn’t see out. Staff was friendly and it is in a good location. So, stay here if you don’t mind my complaints. I won’t be back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Stephenville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Stephenville. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Great stay at La Quinta in Stephenville, TX. The hotel was very nicely decorated and clean. My family of four (2 adults and 2) 13 year old boys stayed in a King Suite, there was plenty of room for the four of us. The décor was very nice and the bedding was so comfortable. The bathroom was very roomy and nice. The breakfast was extremely good and fresh with plenty of selections. We were in town for my grandson's basketball tournament and the hotel was very close to the venue. Great location, would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Stephenville La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.