“Love the Mini Mia!”

Spin! Neapolitan Pizza
Ranked #46 of 161 Restaurants in Southlake
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I've been here many times. Service is great and I enjoy the Mini Mia. My favorites are the chicken pesto pizza and the Sonoma salad with dressing on the side. Gelato choices are great too! Make sure to download their app to get rewards.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

45 minute wait at our favorite Southlake stop, so thought we'd visit Spin again since there's never a wait here and food is not too bad. Unfortunately, there's a reason there is never a wait here--in fact, this place has gone downhill. Service has always sucked but have been coming here for a couple years because we liked their pizza's and the happy hour wine prices. But, tonight was the last chance for this mismanaged (or un-managed) pizza joint. The untrained, incompetent help doesn't understand much about housekeeping, cleanliness, or realizing that everyone in a party likes to receive their order at the same time, or other basic courtesies you'd expect from a joint with a wait staff. The food quality has deteriorated a bit from our previous visits, which is no surprise as it is obvious that whoever owns this place never shows up to check on how things are going. Every patio table was dirty, temp too cold inside, salad as an entrée delivered to our table 15 minutes before the pizzas so my wife got to sit there and look at it while the flies and fruit flies hovered. Geez--c'mon guys. You can do better than this. I suspect they will close the doors within the year.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Just walking and smelling the spices and sauces made me think of Italy. Choose red or white pizzas, salads, soups or paninis. We ordered an Oliva and Carciofi (olive and artichoke) pizza and a Primavera with goat cheese and veggies. Both very tasty. Loved the crust with little air pockets. The pizzas were baked in an open oven on stones so the crusts weren't burnt like wood fires. We topped off our lunch with some gelato...not quite as creamy as I'd like but good.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

good specialty pizzas, interesting service model, would return. Nice patio. Kids menu/portions, nice selection of draft beer.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Spin does a great job on oven fired pizzas, with their white sauce pizzas being the best. I like their ingredient mix, like the Prosciutto and Fig which makes for a wonderful combo. They do have some good craft beers. It's a semi-fastfood style, order from a line, get it delivered. My only knock on this is that that line can get loooong. I'd prefer ordering the beer then having a server take my order rather than wait in the long lines.