“Fine Napoletana styled pizza with craft beer”

Spin! Neapolitan Pizza
Ranked #47 of 176 Restaurants in Southlake
Reviewed 13 June 2016

For our two visits so far, we tried the Italian Sausage and Onion 12 inch pizza. It was just the right texture and crispiness, while the pizza sauce is slightly sweet, cheese appropriately gooey, and the ingredients a higher grade that what one would find at the laughable Pie Five for example (editorial: Pie Five is nothing more than Pizza Inn made in front of you, but on a smaller pie - seriously?). We also like to split a salad, and their Caesar is excellent, with cold crisp Romaine, shaved parmesan, garlic croutons, and an excellent smooth dressing, not thick and nasty like some Caesar's can be. Oh and they include hot pizza bread as well (as if you need more bread... but it is good!). We'll be certain to try other pizzas in the future. They also feature gelato, which we have yet to sample.

Drink: As alluded to earlier, Spin! does put a focus on craft beers. Now it's not the most robust selection (7 beers I think?), but at least they are mostly local, and since they are from Kansas City, they also have a couple of Boulevard's on tap. Though I would wish they'd bring along some more craft breweries with them that we can't get here otherwise. But I'm sure that's way too costly. Their Texas beer selection is somewhat typical of the area, and they probably should have at least one Shannon on tap to support Northeast Tarrant. They do have Grapevine's Lakefire on tap though. They also have weekly "pint nights" where they feature a local brewery.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

This is a great place to dine with family and friends. We have eaten there twice now in less than one week. The pizza, sandwiches and gelato are fantastic. If you are looking for good pizza and customer service this is the place to visit.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

I had a quick trip down to the Dallas area for some meetings. While there i tend to do some grocery shopping as i live in a small town in Oklahoma. After my trip to Central Market, go if you have not been it is a fantastic store, plan to spend some time. I digress and while I'm in the area I look for a great little place to eat. SPIN! Neapolitan Pizza in Southlake, what a great place just noticed as i was driving, had to make a few quick turns, no one injured. In I went, nicely decorated, menu item on the wall (menu not the food). Very pleasant young lady at the counter and she would also be bringing me my food, mushroom and onion pizza, cooked perfect, nice chewy crust, great sauce, cheese and the toppings perfect. Overall a great lunch, a bit high priced, it is still pizza (great pizza) but still its pizza. Please go and enjoy yourself, you will have a fantastic time, the go to the grocery, just down the street.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We love this place and wish they delivered. But if you are in the mood to pick up they are worth the drive. Their sauce is amazing and their thin pizza crust makes it for us. Another great add to Southlake food scene.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

We arrived before noon as the first customers of the day, but folks began coming in a few at a time afterward. Nice, open, rustic dining room, perfect for casual dining. Our children liked the Bambini kids sized pizzas, which came with a beverage and a token for a tiny cup of gelato that they redeemed after eating. I enjoyed the roasted eggplant pizza. My husband and I agreed that Spin pizzas are not truly Neapolitan style (i.e. very thin crust). But they were tasty, and we'd enjoy eating there again with our children.