“Best Pizza in Southlake!”

Spin! Neapolitan Pizza
Ranked #51 of 170 Restaurants in Southlake
Reviewed 31 January 2016

Although I'm not a huge fan of the "fast casual" restaurants that are popping up all over Southlake (I still like table service), this one is worth frequenting. The pizza is as it should be - wood fired with the perfect crust. Toppings are fresh and interesting and the salads are great, as well. I love the salad + personal pizza combination. They even have some decent wines by the glass. This is, by far, the best pizza in Southlake.

1  Thank S0ulshine

Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

It was nice to get a decent anchovy pizza. It was cooked well with a semi thin crust. I would not say it was NY pizza as they advertise. For me and my friend to get two lunch pizza's and 1 iced tea it was $30. Not worth the money. Probably will not come back.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Spin is the best pizza I have found in Southlake. The crust is a good chew, with many topping to let one personalize it to your liking. I would suggest to eliminate the chopped onion and have thinly sliced onions instead and also add a regular bacon option also. Great service with and attentive staff make it a place to return to again and again. Plus the owners are on floor chatting with the customers

Reviewed 20 October 2015

The pizza is delicious and authentic. The whole wheat crust is the best I've had and the toppings are way above average. Side salads are well-executed and unusual. Great gelato, good inexpensive wine and a pleasant ambience. Great place for a quick, casual meal.

Reviewed 23 September 2015

We stopped by after getting a coupon in the mail for a free 12 inch pizza. We ordered two pizzas and waters at the walk up register (much like how Pei Wei works next door) and then were told to pick a table and put up our number which was on a block.

A number of the tables were still dirty and needed to be wiped down. We waited for a while to get our drinks (water) even though the restaurant wasn't busy and there were plenty of workers. Several times throughout the meal we needed refills, but we had to wait and wait for an employee to notice or stop by to get refills--something which only happened once during the meal.

The pizza was just average. For the price, I'd rather go to Pie Five (which is faster, cheaper, and lets me refill my drink whenever I need more) or order Papa Johns. I don't plan on returning.

The outdoor patio's roof is still under construction, so if you decide to go, don't plan on sitting out there yet.