“Excellent pizza - free delivery ”
Review of I Fratelli Pizza

I Fratelli Pizza
Ranked #50 of 159 Restaurants in Southlake
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The I Fratelli Pizza in Grapevine does not have dine in facilities but delivery is free. The thin crust pizza thin and crisp crust is very good.
If you are looking for an excellent pizza while watching weekend football - this is a great way to enjoy two great pleasures.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I am from Jersey, while it has the thin crust typical in a Jersey pie, it is not as good as a star tavern pie. But tasty nonetheless. I had a Breakfast bacon with white onions pie, it lacked enough bacon so order extra bacon. It is the closest thing to a Jersey pie

Reviewed 19 April 2017

We had pizza and salad catered from i Fratelli at our Sabre Classic Toastmasters open house yesterday, and the food was a big hit! Everyone really enjoyed it. It was delicious!!!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

If you want pizza delivered, your options are Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Domino's, or I Fratelli. The first 3 are junk food. I Fratelli makes real pizza with real ingredients. And they are consistently early or timely with delivery. Consistently. We like the Staff Special pizza (chicken and artichoke) and the meatball/basil pizza.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

I Fratelli Pizza is great if you like thin/cracker crust pizzas. It's like a better Campisi's. Ask for the Manager's Special, which is a large two-topping pizza and two salads for something like $17.