“Lunch break”

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #44 of 171 Restaurants in Southlake
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 February 2017

Ist time here, the food was good, I love the variety of deli style meats to choose from. The server Josh, was great, he made sur my order was correct and my sandwich was great. Since this was my fisrt visit, I wasn't expecting much. The restaurant was clean and it started to get crowded but the customers were served quickly. I will be back to Jersey Mikes ,maybe not this location ( I live in different city) since I was only here on lunch break.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Have been to the original in Pt. Pleasant NJ many times. The franchises are very, very similar. Fresh meats and cheeses that are cut while you wait, not sitting in paper for hours on end. Always clean and friendly place to go.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

They make the best sandwiches ever. Stop by every Tuesday and pick up a giant # 3 on white.
Sandwich is loaded with ham and cheese. Always have it Mike's way

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

What can I say or rave about jersey mikes
Their sandwiches are to die for
Always have a # 3 on white done Mikes way. Food is prepared while you wait s mear minute or two
Preparers are young, friendly and enthusiastic
Visit at least twice a week.Never get tired of their sandwiches

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

Always a winner for a sub sandwich here. Love the big kahuna and Reuben. Nice variety with fresh bread. My favorite at the hot subs as you can watch them cook. Nothing pre-made here. All fresh hot and good.