“Great Pizza, Selections & Service!!!”
Review of Taverna Rossa

Taverna Rossa
Ranked #6 of 178 Restaurants in Southlake
Reviewed 15 April 2018

I had lunch here today with friends and I have to say it was a very nice experience. The ambiance of the restaurant, the food selections, the service and the quality of food was extremely good. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to others.

1  Thank Debbie L

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough about TR. This place has it all. Great service, great food and great beer. If you’re in the area definitely check this place out.

1  Thank Culture765310
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

As this was our first trip to the area, our friends chose this as our outing for dinner. Parking was horrendous, but considering it was a Friday night, that’s to be expected.

After we were seated, we were greeted by our server. She was nice, but her skills and follow-up were less than appealing. We waited quite some time to place our order, and had to flag her down for drink refills.

Regarding the food, I’ve had better elsewhere, however, it wasn’t the worst. For the price we paid, I do not believe it was worth the wait and money.

After all is said and done, we will have to think twice before we return to this restaurant during our next visit!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Always delights never disappoints. We went on Friday for the music, and we still had great service. We only waited 30 minutes for a great table. Service was awesome and they didn’t push when we just wanted to sit and sip for awhile. The pizza salad and meatballs were served hot and timely.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

This is a great stop if your shopping out there and want a break. Certainly it’s also a good destination. Foods are varied, and from appetizers to full meals and all are satisfying and tasty. I liked it here, been a couple times now, and I have liked the experience. I must be honest in that it can get noisy and busy there. The acoustics aren’t great and when busy...with families...it’s worse. But find a time to enjoy it, it’s a nice change from what’s out there