Comfort Suites(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$158
ComfortSuites
La Copa Inn Beach Hotel(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$211
Hotels.com
US$243
US$211
Casa Bella Resort(South Padre Island)
US$94
Econo Lodge(South Padre Island)
US$74
US$69
Blue Bay Inn & Suites(South Padre Island)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$121
US$92
US$187
US$168
Flamingo Inn(South Padre Island)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$117
Best Western Beachside Inn(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$151
Priceline
Isla Grand Beach Resort(South Padre Island)
US$291
  • Pool
All reviewslarge balconiesrelaxing weekgreat locationtwin bedsview from the balconyliving arearooms were very cleanthird floorhot tubgulfbeachcondoislandpadremaintenancepillows
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Inverness is a Great Condo. We had an 8th floor condo which gave Great Views and Sounds of the Ocean Waves. We took many pictures of the Stunning Sunrises and Sunsets. The Moon gave Great Views too, The rooms were very clean. The main TV was inoperative much of the time but after several calls the problem was corrected. The bed was about 38 inches from the floor which caused difficulty for my Wife and I to enter. We have stayed at Inverness several times and would Highly Recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

This is an older bldg., but no other place on the island has the large balconies and every room has its own private balcony. Inverness has a pool and two hot tubs. One is adults only. Stay at Inverness and walk out of the bldg. straight to the beach.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Rick N
Reviewed 4 August 2017

This has been recently updated and they are still working on some of the condos. We were on the third floor which was a perfect level for walking down to the underground gated parking and access to the beach. A shout out to Katie and Kristy for their impeccable service at the front desk. While waiting for some information, I watched them do their magic when dealing with difficult customers. I will add I had phone contact with both of them before the trip and they were very friendly and informative. I also had a short casual conversation with the manager and although his name escapes me I felt he was dedicated to his job and serving customers. I absolutely can not fathom staying anywhere else when I return. Location is towards the end and therefore further from crowds - perfect - no fighting for a place on the beach. All rooms face the beach - you can't go wrong.

Room Tip: Book directly with Inverness
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Candy M
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed in unit 305. Great view, easy access to stairs to the beach and stairs to garage. 2 bath, 2 bedroom, fully equipped kitchen. Parking is a bit tight (large truck driving Texan here) and the elevator takes freaking forever. The unit could use some updating, but its not a deal breaker. Very pet friendly - my French bulldog loved it as much as me. Easy to take her in and out. Great stretch of beach - very clean. I love this location. It's not as close to the busy part of the island, which is down by Schlitterbahn. This place is closer to the OTHER end of the island. For me, that's perfect. I did my time as a spring breaker here in college....not for me anymore. Walking distance to Teds and Groovi Smoothi, as well as several other local shops.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Paige F
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Wow!!! What a view!! Just like the picture. We had #504. Right on the beach, very nice condo. If you are looking for big and a lot of amenities this isn't the place. But if you want convenience and a view this is worth every penny. We will definitely come back. One of our favorite vacations in a long time.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family