La Quinta Inn & Suites South Padre Island(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$57
US$53
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Best Western Beachside Inn(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$80
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Econo Lodge(South Padre Island)
US$45
US$40
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$49/night.

La Copa Inn Beach Hotel(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$95
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Blue Bay Inn & Suites(South Padre Island)
US$51
US$39
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

Comfort Suites(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$73
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$131
US$116
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Casa Bella Resort(South Padre Island)
US$58
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Flamingo Inn(South Padre Island)
US$98
All reviewslarge balconyrooms were very cleanthird floorhot tubgulfrailinglocationmaintenancecondobeachislandpillowspadre
Reviewed 4 August 2017

This has been recently updated and they are still working on some of the condos. We were on the third floor which was a perfect level for walking down to the underground gated parking and access to the beach. A shout out to Katie and Kristy for their impeccable service at the front desk. While waiting for some information, I watched them do their magic when dealing with difficult customers. I will add I had phone contact with both of them before the trip and they were very friendly and informative. I also had a short casual conversation with the manager and although his name escapes me I felt he was dedicated to his job and serving customers. I absolutely can not fathom staying anywhere else when I return. Location is towards the end and therefore further from crowds - perfect - no fighting for a place on the beach. All rooms face the beach - you can't go wrong.

Room Tip: Book directly with Inverness
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Candy M
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed in unit 305. Great view, easy access to stairs to the beach and stairs to garage. 2 bath, 2 bedroom, fully equipped kitchen. Parking is a bit tight (large truck driving Texan here) and the elevator takes freaking forever. The unit could use some updating, but its not a deal breaker. Very pet friendly - my French bulldog loved it as much as me. Easy to take her in and out. Great stretch of beach - very clean. I love this location. It's not as close to the busy part of the island, which is down by Schlitterbahn. This place is closer to the OTHER end of the island. For me, that's perfect. I did my time as a spring breaker here in college....not for me anymore. Walking distance to Teds and Groovi Smoothi, as well as several other local shops.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Paige F
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Wow!!! What a view!! Just like the picture. We had #504. Right on the beach, very nice condo. If you are looking for big and a lot of amenities this isn't the place. But if you want convenience and a view this is worth every penny. We will definitely come back. One of our favorite vacations in a long time.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank EddieDugger
Reviewed 15 July 2017

we have stayed here for 2 to 3 years in November. it is the one place we want to stay every time we come to south Padre. we felt it was more than sufficient. we enjoyed the rooms, the balcony, the view of the sunrises, and the homey feeling we have when we are there. we are trying to do it again, this year but understand that there are renovations and we cannot book a spot, oh well, we will keep trying for next year...

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank atstephens
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Our unit 809 was NOTHING like the pictures provided. No light other than small built in reading lights on headboard in the bedrooms. Could not see to get dressed I the rooms. Only a full size bed in Master. Nothing bigger than a hand towel in bathrooms. Elevators not working. Gate broken. No art or personality whatsoever in the unit. Beds are very squishy and soft, felt like a mattress for a child or very low quality. The Patio was wonderful, accept the wobbly aluminum railing was worrisome. Kitchen serviceable, terrific beach view and seconds to the beach. Clean. Having stayed in many other places for similar pricing I would grade Inverness a D.

Room Tip: Nice views and patio but not much else.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family