All reviews large balcony rooms were very clean third floor family vacation hot tub gulf railing location maintenance condo beach island padre pillows
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed in unit 305. Great view, easy access to stairs to the beach and stairs to garage. 2 bath, 2 bedroom, fully equipped kitchen. Parking is a bit tight (large truck driving Texan here) and the elevator takes freaking forever. The unit could use some updating, but its not a deal breaker. Very pet friendly - my French bulldog loved it as much as me. Easy to take her in and out. Great stretch of beach - very clean. I love this location. It's not as close to the busy part of the island, which is down by Schlitterbahn. This place is closer to the OTHER end of the island. For me, that's perfect. I did my time as a spring breaker here in college....not for me anymore. Walking distance to Teds and Groovi Smoothi, as well as several other local shops.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Paige F
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Wow!!! What a view!! Just like the picture. We had #504. Right on the beach, very nice condo. If you are looking for big and a lot of amenities this isn't the place. But if you want convenience and a view this is worth every penny. We will definitely come back. One of our favorite vacations in a long time.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank EddieDugger
Reviewed 15 July 2017

we have stayed here for 2 to 3 years in November. it is the one place we want to stay every time we come to south Padre. we felt it was more than sufficient. we enjoyed the rooms, the balcony, the view of the sunrises, and the homey feeling we have when we are there. we are trying to do it again, this year but understand that there are renovations and we cannot book a spot, oh well, we will keep trying for next year...

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank atstephens
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Our unit 809 was NOTHING like the pictures provided. No light other than small built in reading lights on headboard in the bedrooms. Could not see to get dressed I the rooms. Only a full size bed in Master. Nothing bigger than a hand towel in bathrooms. Elevators not working. Gate broken. No art or personality whatsoever in the unit. Beds are very squishy and soft, felt like a mattress for a child or very low quality. The Patio was wonderful, accept the wobbly aluminum railing was worrisome. Kitchen serviceable, terrific beach view and seconds to the beach. Clean. Having stayed in many other places for similar pricing I would grade Inverness a D.

Room Tip: Nice views and patio but not much else.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank TexasTravel-17
Reviewed 16 June 2017

The elevator was being worked on when we arrived. The 2 elevators kept breaking down the week we were there. One day I had to walk up 10 flights of stairs. The pool was never available. Water in pool but door was padlocked. There were 2 mounds of dead ants on our floor by elevator that did not get swept up for 4 days. The stairwell, elevators and corridors/halls were dirty. Hard to get linens and supplies - policy was not explained to us at check in. Electrical outlet did not work in unit. Shower handle broken. Would we stay there again. Yes! Why They allow pets and the view was absolutely awesome of gulf and surf. 10th floor was great. Would ask for again.

Stayed: June 2017