“Great place, great price”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen / Dinning Area Living Room
Bathroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bathroom #2
Bathroom #2 Shower
Sun Deck and Lap Pool (Relax or Cool off after the Beach!)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jreed37
Walkerton, Indiana
“Great place, great price”
Reviewed 23 February 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

For starters the booking was easy and secure through Trip Advisor. The response time was very good for my booking. The apartment was very easy to find and has a great location, a block from the beach access. It near a CVS so I was able to walk and pick up things I needed easily. This property is on the south part of the island and has easy access to everything. The apartment has vaulted ceilings which make everything seem bigger. The kitchen had the basics. I did have problems regulating the fridge temp. For some reason it would not hold temp. ( I didn't contact the property owner, I'm sure he would have fixed it) The beds were very comfortable and we slept well. You could hear very little noise from the people upstairs. The pool was dirty most of the time I was there, but I will say it was cold so we would not have swam anyway. This is a great property for the price. I loved the location! The pictures do a good job of depicting the apartment. No more than 4 people would be my recommendation. Don't overlook this place, you will be satisfied!

themissus...
Austin, Texas
“Nice property and location”
Reviewed 1 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

The best thing about the trip was how responsive the owner/manager was. Every time I emailed or called him, he responded quickly and courteously.
Very close to the beach, CVS and a little bar. Couldn't have asked for a better location.
The condo was very nice and clean.
We would definitely rent the condo again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Responsiveness of owner/manager
Liked least: The fridge froze our food no matter how we adjusted the temp.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Demetria...
“Girls' Getaway Fun”
Reviewed 22 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

This place was really great and the perfect spot for our girls' getaway weekend! Bo was absolutely wonderful during the booking if the trip and even when minor problems arose! Things were handled quickly, with great patience, and he never left me feeling as if I was a bother. We had so much fun, I plan to rent this property again for a family vacation!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
jewell220...
Lambert, Montana
“Perfect family friendly vacation Condo”
Reviewed 11 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

This was the perfect 10 family friendly vacation condo we ever had! The manager worked with our dates and short notices and gave us the best! We could not have asked for a better person to rent from! We had a short walk to the beach. I love it!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The clean condo and the overall person to customer relation.
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
12 Mar 2015
Thank you and please come visit again. My property manager is retrieving your plug...Bo Collins
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing