All reviews las olas your luggage bedroom suite onsite restaurant off season memorial day weekend beautiful pool lounge chairs easy beach access ocean view island spi silverware gulf
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Pros...That pool is super nice.Staff is great and helpful. Restaurant is pretty good and decently priced. Beach was nice. Room was clean.
Cons...The parking is to far away from resort. The resort needs some updating. Needs new pillows and mattresses.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Ana B, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Peninsula Island Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear guest. Thank you for your comment and for choosing our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will take into account your observations for the improvement of our services and we hope to have the opportunity to receive it in our hotel. Have an excellent day, regards.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

First the staff is great from checkin to restaurant/ pool bar staff and parking lot attendants.
Like everything else you get what you pay for. Our weekday stay was $150 / night, not bad for prestine beachfront location and resort quality pools.
However, i asked for lower level room at booking and recieved a the 5th floor furthest from the elevator. Atleast the elevator was working. Our booking included continental breakfast. However due to them only having 1 waffle maker for like 20 people at the restaurant we ordered and paid for a la carte. It was delicious!, And reasonably priced i would recommend the restaurant. Once again the beach and pool are great. Another shortcoming is that beach and pool towel service is non existant. The front desk was apologetic about this but its not their fault. They had poolside bar service and the piña coladas were great.the room was clean and the ac perfect. Unfortuanately the 2 queen beds were full size beds. All in all we will probably be back. If you want prestine beach and family environment on a budget its easy to overlook the shortcomings. Especially when the staff is courteous and friendly readily available to help. My 9, 7, and 4 yearolds had a blast and enjoyed the poolside hot dogs and fries. (I would recommend adding pizza to the menu).

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear guest. Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us. We are very happy to know that you found our facilities pleasant and could enjoy your rest. We will take your observations into account for the improvement of our service. We hope to have the opportunity to receive you again as a guest at our hotel. Have an excellent day, regards.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Our stay here was beautiful! Top notch accommodations, great pool! Restaurant onsite very nice! Can’t wait to go back! Staff takes you to parking on a golf cart after they help you unload luggage. Absolutely beautiful beach access, also a place to rinse off the sand.

Room Tip: 2 nd floor was very convenient! Zip up the stairs, o waiting on the elevator! Golf cart takes you to parking! Staff helps unload!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club

Dear guest. Thank you for your comment and for choosing our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to have the opportunity to receive you again at our hotel. Have an excellent day, regards.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We had a great family experience at this location. Resort provided every amenity we needed in order to have a great time. Our unit was larger than expected and the rooms were excellent... EXCELLENT! My grandkids had a blast at the pool and at the beach that is within walking distance. Very welcoming and family oriented resort. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
1  Thank Maria Belem L
Ana B, Guest Relations Manager at Peninsula Island Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear guest. Thank you for giving us a rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I am sure that all our hotel staff enjoyed attending to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We hope to have the opportunity to receive you as a guest at our hotel. Have an excellent day, regards.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Reading through the recent reviews I noticed alot of people are just as bothered as I am, but has anything been done. So i booked this place for a night in april and agian for may 24th. So my april visit was soooo disappointing. BIG WARNING* the elevator never works! I took my mom to stay here with me during the weekend and she had knee surgery a month ago. So there parking lot is no where near the front desk. Sometimes there is golf carts yo takr people to the front but I think that only happens when they feel like it because I asked the front desk and they said they dont offer any assistance. So then we have the elevator issue. My mother stayed in her room most of the time because going yo and down the stairs was a hassle. When we first got there I didnt know the elevator wasnt working (no sign) well I got in pushed my floor number, the doors close, and I'm stuck! The doors wont open and it's not moving. I was in there for about 10 minutes... then I heard some guys doing something to the elevator so I started knocking the door and they got it open. They were taping the elevator shut with a sign. There was no apology, obviously they dont care, customer service is a joke. Now I gave 2 stars because we got to stay in one of there remodeled rooms and it was nice then there original rooms. Now going back on the 24th I'm hoping my experience is better since I can't cancel my 2 rooms. I hope at least the elevator works.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Vera S

Dear guest, thank you for your honest opinion. We have sent your comments to the personnel involved. We apologize for this bad experience. We will take into account your observations for the improvement of our service. We hope your stay with us has improved. We wish you an excellent day. Greetings.