All reviewsbeach towelssand toysfloor to ceiling windowswash clotheswater parkfull kitchenwalking distancegatedschlitterbahnmasterbedroomclosetcondonoiseshovelcodesproperty
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Just returned from our stay in condo 407 and had a great time. Getting to the condo was a little confusing, they need a bigger sign on the road, but knew it was by the water park so was able to find it without circling around. Check in was easy at the office with no problems. The condo itself was nice and clean.....the sink in the master bathroom was clogged, called the management office and they sent someone up to fix it and were very apologetic. Plenty of towels and wash clothes in both bathrooms. The internet was horrible but found a book that owners had for their guests, found the correct internet hookup and had no problems! The book was great, had literature about padre and notes on how to use coffee maker and such. Also had a closet which they had beach umbrellas, chairs and such which was a nice touch. The view of the beach was amazing! The property was quiet and well cared for. Showers from the beach were clean, pool area was nice and pool was refreshing.......if ever in padre again would stay at condo #407 again! Thank you to the owners of this condo for a great visit to padre

Room Tip: Room 407 with its views and accommodations
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2017

We have been to South Padre Island 9 times. All different condos, this is the second condo we stayed at in Sea Vista. This condo, by far is the best one we ever stayed in. There was everything you wanted there including shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper, lotions and spices, foil, plastic wrap. A great stocked pantry. Lots of Kirkland brand (Costco). There is an abundance of ceramic and melamine dishes, mug and glasses (for the kiddos, FIRST condo that was really, really kid friendly) and plastic utensils. There were beach towels! I have always had to packed a big suitcase of beach towels and sand toys (I put our name on them and take pics of them before packing so we would know what was ours) so we did not have to buy everything there. This place....was awesome! There were beach towels, boogie boards, pails, shovels, a beach umbrella, beach chairs, beach mats, nice quality, a stocked pantry, pots and pans galore, plastic and glass cups.. enough for an family of 15-20 (there were 7 of us). The pans were Rachel Ray, though I never seen her show they are great, other knives, pans etc were Faberware, and a Keurig coffee maker, and a 12 cup drip coffee maker. The beds, are very comfortable, the sheets, comforters were top notch, (Calvin Klein) which make the beds much easier to make because of the material, and are very comfy. I took pics to post on this review, but I don't see anywhere to upload. It is on the second floor, so you don't have to wait for the elevator, easy stairs. The view of the beach is beautiful as always. It is nice area, not crowded which we like. The owners have this condo set up as if they had family coming for the week! Yes... I will choose this condo again when we go back! There is a book there for you to leave comments on your stay there, which I did write in. Also read all the other great notes. I would like to say thank you so much to the owners for really thinking about their guest. Like I said... BEST CONDO EVER!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Suzie210
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Great location if you don't want all the hustle and bustle closer to the middle, busier beaches. Would definitely stay here again. Friendly staff and just a few short steps from the beach. Decent restaurants within a short driving distance.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2016

This is my third time at Sea Vista, first time in #318.
Sea Vista and the beach are 5-star quality, #318 not so much. The condo appears to have recently been remodeled with new tiles throughout and beautiful new kitchen and bathroom cabinets with plenty of storage. However, the tiling wasn't finished. The pantry floor is part base floor, part very old vinyl but with more than enough spare tile stacked up in pantry corner to have finished the job.
The condo was stocked extremely poorly. No beach towels, only 2 chairs on the patio but a very dirty patio table, no hair dryer, very limited number of bath towels and even fewer wash clothes. The pantry was bare, all we found was some salt and pepper, but 3 different types of vinegar. No sugar, no oil, no plastic bags or aluminum foil, and only one (1) kitchen towel. The kitchen cabinet was very unorganized with only a poor assortment of mostly very small glasses in at least 4 different cabinets). There were no Kleenex anywhere, no guide to TV stations, no movies for kids, no games....
Overall, on first glance, the condo was great, but the lack of so many basics one would expect in a condo makes me give this one a Thumbs Down.

Stayed: October 2016
4  Thank AndreaTX7180
Wendy H, Wendy Hovorka: Sea Vista Owner #606 at Sea Vista Condos, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Hi Andrea!
Thank you so much for your review. I am the owner of condo #606, and while I do not own condo #318, I hope you will allow me to respond to your review. First, I am so sorry that you received a condo that did not have the basic amenities you were seeking! I hope that you can get with the owner, so he/she is aware of the lack of necessities and has an opportunity to improve. In terms of rentals, I always have to do inventory so the next renter has an adequate supply of towels, dishes, etc.. While most renters are excellent with keeping up my condo, some renters do damage so it is a constant job in between rentals for us to do inventory and make sure the next renters have over and beyond what they need. Again, so sorry about your experience and I hope if you return, that you look at some of the other condos here at Sea Vista that are very well taken care of!

Best Wishes,
Wendy Hovorka
Sea Vista #606

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

We love this place! Gated! Quiet! Beautiful beaches! Our condo is at ground level and faces the beach. Just a stroll and we are feeling the sand between our toes. The pool is lovely, inviting and clean. We'll be back.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Wendy H, Owner at Sea Vista Condos, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Momoffett,

Thanks you so much for taking the time to give a review. I am so happy you had a great experience at Sea Vista. One of the reasons why I bought a rental condo here was its very close proximity to the beach and the ability to walk right out and enjoy the sand and surf. We hope to see you on the Island very soon!

Yours Truly,