See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

The marisol is an awesome place to stay! We stayed last September and we still rave about the condo! We’ve stayed many times in SPI and have never enjoyed our stay as much as when at this condo 108 rocks!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank heatherschultzenscmt
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Please be aware of Marisols cancellation policy which under no circumstances will you be allowed back your deposit.

When I originally asked over the phone while making the reservation, I was given the impression that suitable matters of cancellation would not be an issue. I asked this anywhere I stay because serious matters occur such as a death in the family without notice to anyone. I gave a two week notice to the reservation office that I would not be able to make the reservation to no solution except its written in policy and I would not be refunded. This is troublesome as I made my reservation over the phone and was not distinctly made aware of such strict policy, and if they had recording on their calls it would show that. So unless you can foresee all emergencies at least a month in advance, just know it will cost you $250 regardless, to make a simple reservation here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Beautiful condos, most and maybe all rooms have a view of the ocean.
Well taken care of. Rooms have full kitchen but specific if you want an oven.
From our patio we had the perfect view of the beach, we could watch the sunrise every morning.

Room Tip: Be specific about bed sizes and kitchen amenities when you book.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

What a view...nothing to block your 180* degree from a large deck on the third floor of this condo. Nicely furnished, very clean and all the extras you need to enjoy your stay. The condo complex is quiet and offers the privacy you are looking for. The owners called while I was there to see if there was anything they could do to make our stay more comfortable...they said they were going to do a bit of upgrading next year and hoped we'd be back. As far as we could see, the condo was in great shape.. We had no issues with anything and loved our view...we will be back....

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank RVNTHEUSA
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Another great stay at Marisol Condo. We stay in unit 204. Balcony looks over gulf. Great view. Accommodations are excellent, kitchen is well stocked, excellent decor. Would highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Condos facing gulf have best view.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple