See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Came out to relax with my husband the first day was Very noisy from the people partying at the pool the stereo was cranked they where singing louder than the stereo When I made a complaint the noise got louder they had no control over there guests. Garbage/ food and beer cans left scattered and floating in the pool. Room was dirty toilet leaked no tub. There was only carbs for breakfast. No place to sit at breakfast. Elevator did not work and random mattress and chair in the hallway I would not recommend this place.

Date of stay: April 2017
4  Thank Abygayle45
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Great hotel, just what we needed with king, view, balcony, great night time view of the bridge, and kitchenette! Pool was a little loud with large families with kids, but they were having a ball! Clean and comfortable!

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Blue Bay for three nights in a suite with a kitchenette. It was perfect for us. We had a balcony looking out on the back bay. The place was a little old but that's ok. Convenient location and very friendly staff. You are paying for location on South Padre. Would go back on our next visit.

Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank notap300
Reviewed 1 December 2016

For the price it was just alright (we didn't pay much). The view of the bay...well it wasn't what I expected from the previous reviews. Maybe we didn't have the right room, but I saw trash cans and dirt. There were a lot of cats around the pool area too, I guess that keeps the rats away. We stayed 1 night which was enough, they have 2 elevators but one was broken and there was a weird smell.

We stayed another night at the Econolodge that was down the street, it was actually much better. If you just want a place to sleep for 1 night then this may be alright, but not for a week stay unless you are on an extremely tight budget.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sherry J
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

This hotel the rooms were very excellent..
They were very clean.. There complimentary breakfast was also good..
I got the room with the balcony.. the view from it excellent... the only way to start the morning by sitting on the balcony drinking a cup of coffee and enjoying the view..

Date of stay: November 2016